Status
Not open for further replies.

Carsen

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
Idaho USA
www.carsencustoms.com
VaporRenu (VaporRenew)'s That Sticky Icky eliquid is horrible.

It is extremely mis-advertised, it tastes like a pine tree, like if you were to take fresh pine needles and make an eliquid out of them, some others say it says like pinesol, about the same thing. Its horrible, do not buy it thinking it tastes anything like the real thing. I will be ordering some more eliquids from vaporrenu to taste out such as Green Apple and Peachs & Cream.

Regards.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
VaporRenu (VaporRenew)'s That Sticky Icky eLiquid is horrible.

It is extremely mis-advertised, it tastes like a pine tree, like if you were to take fresh pine needles and make an eliquid out of them, some others say it says like pinesol, about the same thing. Its horrible, do not buy it thinking it tastes anything like the real thing. I will be ordering some more eliquids from vaporrenu to taste out such as Green Apple and Peachs & Cream.

Regards.

Perfumers Apprentice has a pine flavor to it also. Not as bad as you described from the vapor renu and it is a DIY flavoring (not sure if you bought flavoring or premixed). Anyway when I mix this stuff (3ml) batches I throw in a drop of Hochata flavor and a drop of Hickory smoke and it cuts the pine tone down considerably. Most who have tried the one I mix will say it is close. Sure not 100% but when my boss rolled into my office last week and asked "what the hell are you smoking in here it reeks" :2cool:I knew I was close. I do know there is only one sure way to get the real flavor though. Best of luck on your quest.

Last edited:

Sainted_S

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Nether Iceland of NWPA
I never tried the sticky icky, but I do have the PA mj flavoring and I'll be trading that at some point. I wasn't impressed with the peaches and cream from VR (which is my fav juice supplier) not enough flavor with a double shot. I'd recommend Swedish Fish (of course) captain rum, 555(all day vape), banana nut bread and bourbon.

Carsen

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
Idaho USA
www.carsencustoms.com
Tastes what it supposed to taste like as far as I am concerned.
I think it's pretty good - makes a great mixer too...

Im sorry but it doesnt taste anything like what it is suppose to, if you think that is what sticky icky tastes like your probably smokin pine needles...lol but to update this, Jason from VaporRenu is sending me over two 30ml bottles for false advertising, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND VaporRenu, thats extremely nice of him to do that.

Regards.

Carsen

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
Idaho USA
www.carsencustoms.com
I honestly don't think age has to do with anything, much less a post count.

It tastes like pine tree, if you were to smoke a pine needle, others say pinesol, I myself said it tasted like this, and 4 others tried it and thought the same thing. If you like it then thats your opinion and that was mine. We could have a different sense of taste and thats why people like all sorts of different flavors. I have no idea what milk thistle tastes like so maybe that made it taste like the real thing to you.

Regards.

deback

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
Michigan
I honestly don't think age has to do with anything, much less a post count.

It tastes like pine tree, if you were to smoke a pine needle, others say pinesol, I myself said it tasted like this, and 4 others tried it and thought the same thing. If you like it then thats your opinion and that was mine. We could have a different sense of taste and thats why people like all sorts of different flavors. I have no idea what milk thistle tastes like so maybe that made it taste like the real thing to you.

Regards.

Carsen - Everyone is different. Everyone has different favorites of foods, drinks, eliquids, and toothpaste. There's no point in arguing about whether a flavor has a bad taste or good taste. Opinions about eliquid flavors are subjective....that is, they depend on every individual's likes and dislikes.

I love oliveburgers (especially the oliveburger sauce I make), but some people might not like oliveburgers at all, no matter who made the sauce. A friend of mine will not drink milk at all, but I love milk, especially when I add chocolate protein mix to it.

Last edited:

Fighting Fish

Oct 7, 2010
Ohio
VaporRenu (VaporRenew)'s That Sticky Icky eLiquid is horrible.

It is extremely mis-advertised, it tastes like a pine tree... Its horrible, do not buy it thinking it tastes anything like the real thing.

Regards.
I have to agree. I think it tastes more like 'That Brown Frown', as opposed to 'That Sticky Icky'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread