VaporRenu, The Way Business Should Be!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbamonk

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Newport Kentucky
I hadn't heard of Vapor Renu until I started checking out ECF. I had read review after review about how great Jason's customer service was. Well I just have to say how great it is to find a business that still cares about its customers. I order three bottles from Jason and recieved them yestarday. I ordered Maple Walnut, Chocolate Mint, and Big Red Gum. The reviews I read said that the flavors were weak out of the bottle, and to let them steep for a couple of weeks. For me right out of the bottle these flavors were AWESOME!

The Maple Walnut tastes like maple nut goodies candy, that I used to get with my granddad when I was a kid. The Chocolate Mint tastes like Thin Mint Cookies...Which let's be honest what is better then Girl Scout Cookies? Oh that's right vapor that tastes like Girl Scout Cookies and also has nicotine! The Big Red Gum flavor is crazy! I haven't tried any other cinnamon flavors but I thought I would give this one a try. The flavor is right on. In fact when I opened the bottle I was blown away by the aroma!

All of the juices were ordered in 80-20 PG/VG, Agressive TH, and 6mg Nic. One thing that I read from others is that the TH is pretty low. After trying all three flavors I would have to agree with that. For me there is hardly any noticable TH. The Big Red flavor doesn't have much but the cinnamon flavor is strong enough for me not to want anything on top of it.

I had a issue with the bottle of Big Red and sent an email to Jason late last night. This morning when I checked my email he said he was sorry of the proplem and said he would give me a bottle FOR FREE on my next order! To me that was all I needed to hear to consider myself a customer for life! Thanks Jason for knowing how to run a business, and for taking the time to add the personal touch that keeps your customers happy!

Sainted_S

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Nether Iceland of NWPA
I made an order and my card had problems processing, Jason was great about it the three times I tried and he found another solution for me to make my payment. Juices I love, great service and unbeatable prices. A great vendor for those without alot of extra money to spare. However, I would buy the 555 if it was $20 a bottle.

bubbamonk

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Newport Kentucky
DawnH I know what you mean about flavor. I find that these juices are very flavorful. I still need a big throat hit and I noticed these are lacking. I think the next order I will up it to the extra aggressive. I've had my juice about a week now and they seem to be getting more and more yummy! If you haven't already try the big red gum, very good cinnamon and tastes just like the gum.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I love Vaporrenu....and their prices are insanely low.....about half price for a 30ml bottle compared to every other vendor. I ordered loads of their pre-mixed, they got smart and ordered some of his flavoring.....gonna make some of my own. Anyway, the flavoring is great, too. It comes in a HUGE (30ml) bottle for really, really cheap. Either way you go, you can't lose. I've tried at least 15 of his juices, and love 90% of them. The ones I don't *love* are ones that are tobacco flavors that I just KEEP thinking I'll like...and I never do.....any tobacco...any vendor...ever. Don't know why I even try them anymore. I just don't like tobacco flavors. I'm a slow learner. Ha.

Bottom line: Jason is great...and I love his juices and (wow!!) his prices.

EricB

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
South Florida
Jason is a great, He made me a batch of 100% vg heath bar triple shot that gets better in age. Honestly though, it needs to be quadruple shot to get the right amount of flavor for my likings. I'll be emailing him & asking about placing a quadruple shot order. I'm sure Jason will do it :2cool: Next order for me with him is going to be for triple shot swedish fish. yummy

Last edited:

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
Well I have splurged and tried a few other popular vendors here on the forum. I don't know why but the e-fluid they sell all taste the same. I have not found any other vendors juice as good as Vapor Renu. I am not disappointed in the other vendors. Heck, I am thrilled due to the price. They are pricey and I just wanted to try...I will stick with Vapor Renu as my main juice. Even if I found a flavor I didn't like..I am not out too much. I will just re-home it.

I am so glad I just ordered 8 bottles of juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread