Vaporrenu!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sainted_S

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Nether Iceland of NWPA
Posted this on another thread awhile back, mind you this was before VR offered the triple shot.

Banana Nut Bread, Medium TH, 16mg, double shot, Renu custom blend- Like I said in my previous post, the flavor is dead on. A very good candidate for an all day vape. I highly recommend it.

Bourbon, Medium TH, 16mg, Renu custom blend-Very nice bourbon, not a taste that I like by itself, but I use it to mix with fruit flavors and it's excellent for my uses. If you like straight bourbon, you should like it.

Kalua & Cream, aggressive TH, 16mg, Renu cb-The taste wasn't strong enough for me, added some chocolate flavoring and I like it, but even with the double shot there wasn't enough flavor for me. Would recommend it with more flavoring, but not as it is.

S'mores Double Shot-Renu Custom Blend- 16mg-Smooth - Again, I added some HC milk chocolate and PA toasted marshmallow because the flavor wasn't strong enough. Not bad, but wouldn't recommend it without adding the flavoring.

Peaches & Cream-Double Shot- Renu Custom Blend-16mg-Medium --Not too peachy, but I could taste the cream. Again, it needed more flavor.

Blackberry-Double Shot-Renu Custom Blend- 16mg-Aggressive - DO NOT order this with a double shot of flavor. Waaaay too strong, but good when diluted or mixed sparing with the bourbon.

Vanilla Butternut-Double Shot- Renu Custom Blend-16mg-Smooth - Not one of my favorites, I'm not that much a fan of the flavor but it is very vapable.

Chocolate Cherry-Double Shot- Renu Custom Blend-16mg-Smooth - I did some tinkering with this one as well, a few more drops of HC milk chocolate with PA black cherry and it's excellent. However, even without the additional flavor the taste was good, just not strong enough for me. My tastebuds may still be shot from smoking for so long.

Rum-Captain-Double Shot-Renu Custom Blend- 16mg-Aggressive - Spot on flavor. Especially useful for adding to other juices to give them a bit of punch.

Smoke-tobacco Clove Flavor-Double Shot- Renu Custom Blend-16mg-Aggressive- Duh, Dun, Duh Duh! Whoa! This flavor is STRONG, do not order the double shot. This flavor will take over one of your attys and will not be gone for quite awhile. If you want a clove flavor, that is what you get with this one.

Swedish Fish- I'm not even going to comment, it has all been said before. Yes, a "must-have" if ordering from VR.

Cinnamon Red Hots-Double Shot- Renu Custom Blend-16mg-Aggressive - I highly recommend if you like cinnamon.

Smoke-Renu Fire Cured-Regular - Renu Custom Blend-11mg-Medium A very smooth smoke taste without the sharpness I have tasted from other smoke flavors.

555-Regular -Renu Custom Blend-16mg- Aggressive. See my previous post. I love this flavor. All day vape!

Last edited:

Sainted_S

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Nether Iceland of NWPA
That was when the juices were "relatively" new.

The Captain Rum is now sooooo good! I made some DIY bananas foster last week and added some to it; it just made that juice incredible. I would definately recommend the Captain Rum. Mine was made on 9/13, so it has steeped for quite awhile, it is so much better than it was. It's a great vape on its own and blends well with other juices for DIY.

The Flure Cured has stayed about the same, it's a nice tobacco, but not a must-have for me.

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
I'm thinking all us VR fans should do some swaps to try out different flavors. I wish VR had their own supplier forum. I have Bourbon, Captain Rum, Renu Flue Cured, Cinnamon Red Hots, Banana Nut Bread, Blackberry, Swedish Fish, Vanilla Butternut, Tobacco Clove and, of course, 555. The 555 has a peanutty flavor, but I love that. Willing to swap 3ml samples with someone.
I think that would be a great idea! We need a swap thread for this. I do need to order some sample bottles. I won't reuse old crap. BTW I'm a nurse so I have sterile gloves and clean stuff. Wouldn't want my cooties to get into the samples.

I am very .... with germs.

Nighthawk

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
Southeast Texas
If anyone else has flavors they love from VR and they can give a description that would be greatly appreciated!

I tried the Apple Pancakes per a few great reviews... and it is Awesome! Sweet apple flavor, sort of a little bit of caramel and a mild pancake-y taste. Very nice.
I have bought from several vendors. Some fairly expensive. All of them have had outstanding customer service, fast shipping, well packed, well labled. Some of the most popular vendors juices I really did not like. Some of them were hit or miss. Some of them were great, but too expensive. and I will say I have not loved every single juice I've gotten from VR, but all of them were vapeable. and what's more, I have found more of my absolute favorite juices at VR than anywhere else, and for the price, I'm willing to keep to keep trying new flavors and keep reordering my favorites.
I do wish VR was on the supplier list here with it's own forum. I don't know who we'd have to ask to make that happen.

KongsRevenge

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2010
Alabama
I still love a lot of the juices from FSUSA...such as RY4, applewood, sunshine tobacco, hopscotch...and i will continue to buy those flavors to vape when the mood hits me but honestly..VR's quality is as good if not better, Jason gives you more choices to personalize your juice, its cheaper!! (i am also a student going for my masters degree and very broke :) ) and I love VR's
re4nu w/ captain black twist soooooooooooooooooo much...it is unlike any other ry4...the flavor is so great...and although i havnt tried a lot of VR's juices..the ones that i have tried all had their own personal goodness much like FSUSA..only they are cheaper and Jason gives such great personal experience..

I would say definately try him out...what juices do you like from fsusa? I might be able to point you in a good direction for VR

Haha glad to know someone else who feels the "broke ... grad student" pain! What are you mastering in?

As for my favorite FSUSA vapes...haha too many to remember! Well, I love their Coconut, Hypnotic Vapor, Tiramisu, Cola...hrm...oh! Just tried the Caramel Apple and love it too....Wyatt Earp when I'm in the mood for something tobacco-ish. I've got a ton of stuff on the way (10 samplers coming with my next order because of their recent special)...I'm really liking what I hear about Swedish Fish and Big Red from Vaporrenu, and I think they've got a pretty cool setup there- I really like all the ways to customize the liquid that he's got...any flavor suggestions would be very much appreciated!

the vaporizer

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2010
New York
Haha glad to know someone else who feels the "broke ... grad student" pain! What are you mastering in?

As for my favorite FSUSA vapes...haha too many to remember! Well, I love their Coconut, Hypnotic Vapor, Tiramisu, Cola...hrm...oh! Just tried the Caramel Apple and love it too....Wyatt Earp when I'm in the mood for something tobacco-ish. I've got a ton of stuff on the way (10 samplers coming with my next order because of their recent special)...I'm really liking what I hear about Swedish Fish and Big Red from Vaporrenu, and I think they've got a pretty cool setup there- I really like all the ways to customize the liquid that he's got...any flavor suggestions would be very much appreciated!

I am going to be a family nurse practitioner..i currently have my bachelors in nursing but i never took the boards because i want to finish up and have more of a doctor's role..I cant wait to be done!!!!!!! less than a year...but ya..it sucks being broke and i know how you feel. I would definately suggest VR re4nu and re4nu captain black twist..I also like the vanilla cigar. I have some of the premium havana..I thought it was a little expensive at $10 for 30ml's but i had to try it because..well i just had to :) I also ordered some sweedish fish and honey wood tobacco...Im pretty excited about my new order and I will post when i get it and let everyone know what i think! I couldnt resist getting a bulk order of the re4nu twist so if you want i could possibly sell you a little bit to try...but at $7 even if you hate it its not a big loss...

the vaporizer

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2010
New York
You can kick up any VR juice by FOUR levels. Low, medium, aggressive and extreme. If you get extreme and still need more, add some Everclear or vodka. Also up the PG and nic content.

i usually get smooth or medium TH on my juice and it honestly is very nice...not overpowering and not super weak but then again i am not a TH chaser...some vapers LOVE their TH but i am not one of them...I have heard that everclear is good for TH and thinning juices so thats a good suggestion! so0me poeple get 60pg/40vg and 6mg nicotine and expect a nice TH but thats just not reality...PG and nicotine play a BIG part like someone else said...i personally like 80VG/20PG because i like the taste of VG better but 100%vg is too think and clogs attys usually.. VR renu custom blend seems to be a really nice consistancy also..

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
howdy there...i am an RN too.
hey, what flavor is the Captain Black Twist?
i wish their website explained some of the flavors................

I am going to be a family nurse practitioner..i currently have my bachelors in nursing but i never took the boards because i want to finish up and have more of a doctor's role..I cant wait to be done!!!!!!! less than a year...but ya..it sucks being broke and i know how you feel. I would definately suggest VR re4nu and re4nu captain black twist..I also like the vanilla cigar. I have some of the premium havana..I thought it was a little expensive at $10 for 30ml's but i had to try it because..well i just had to :) I also ordered some sweedish fish and honey wood tobacco...Im pretty excited about my new order and I will post when i get it and let everyone know what i think! I couldnt resist getting a bulk order of the re4nu twist so if you want i could possibly sell you a little bit to try...but at $7 even if you hate it its not a big loss...

KongsRevenge

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2010
Alabama
Ok, after a quick exchange of e-mails to see what options he recommended, I pulled the trigger and placed my first order. Went with Swedish Fish and Big Red Gum in the VR custom blend with an extra shot of flavor at 16mg strength...I'll post back when I get my liquids. Hope I'm as happy with VR as I am with FSUSA, but even if I'm not, the prices are so low that it doesn't hurt much, so gotta love that! I'll let you guys know what I think when I try 'em!

silkakc

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2010
Canandaigua, NY
Posted this on another thread awhile back, mind you this was before VR offered the triple shot.

Banana Nut Bread, Medium TH, 16mg, double shot, Renu custom blend- Like I said in my previous post, the flavor is dead on. A very good candidate for an all day vape. I highly recommend it.

Bourbon, Medium TH, 16mg, Renu custom blend-Very nice bourbon, not a taste that I like by itself, but I use it to mix with fruit flavors and it's excellent for my uses. If you like straight bourbon, you should like it.

Kalua & Cream, aggressive TH, 16mg, Renu cb-The taste wasn't strong enough for me, added some chocolate flavoring and I like it, but even with the double shot there wasn't enough flavor for me. Would recommend it with more flavoring, but not as it is.

S'mores Double Shot-Renu Custom Blend- 16mg-Smooth - Again, I added some HC milk chocolate and PA toasted marshmallow because the flavor wasn't strong enough. Not bad, but wouldn't recommend it without adding the flavoring.

Peaches & Cream-Double Shot- Renu Custom Blend-16mg-Medium --Not too peachy, but I could taste the cream. Again, it needed more flavor.

Blackberry-Double Shot-Renu Custom Blend- 16mg-Aggressive - DO NOT order this with a double shot of flavor. Waaaay too strong, but good when diluted or mixed sparing with the bourbon.

Vanilla Butternut-Double Shot- Renu Custom Blend-16mg-Smooth - Not one of my favorites, I'm not that much a fan of the flavor but it is very vapable.

Chocolate Cherry-Double Shot- Renu Custom Blend-16mg-Smooth - I did some tinkering with this one as well, a few more drops of HC milk chocolate with PA black cherry and it's excellent. However, even without the additional flavor the taste was good, just not strong enough for me. My tastebuds may still be shot from smoking for so long.

Rum-Captain-Double Shot-Renu Custom Blend- 16mg-Aggressive - Spot on flavor. Especially useful for adding to other juices to give them a bit of punch.

Smoke-Tobacco Clove Flavor-Double Shot- Renu Custom Blend-16mg-Aggressive- Duh, Dun, Duh Duh! Whoa! This flavor is STRONG, do not order the double shot. This flavor will take over one of your attys and will not be gone for quite awhile. If you want a clove flavor, that is what you get with this one.

Swedish Fish- I'm not even going to comment, it has all been said before. Yes, a "must-have" if ordering from VR.

Cinnamon Red Hots-Double Shot- Renu Custom Blend-16mg-Aggressive - I highly recommend if you like cinnamon.

Smoke-Renu Fire Cured-Regular - Renu Custom Blend-11mg-Medium A very smooth smoke taste without the sharpness I have tasted from other smoke flavors.

555-Regular -Renu Custom Blend-16mg- Aggressive. See my previous post. I love this flavor. All day vape!

Agree with your opinion of the Banana Nut Bread! It's one of my three daily vapes and I love it:)

Lori

DawnH

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2010
Ozarks in Arkansas
Just got my first order from VR. Very impressed. Going to put up a supplier review of my own to see if I can help him get some business. Thanks to those of you in this thread who steered me towards this supplier, I'm glad I gave it a shot!
Glad to hear you're happy with them, I love them!

the vaporizer

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2010
New York
howdy there...i am an RN too.
hey, what flavor is the Captain Black Twist?
i wish their website explained some of the flavors................

its unexplainable...extremely good with the re4nu....i will try to explain...SLIGHT TOBACCO TASTE...but with a very distinct..unexplainable flavor...its like a citrus flavor but it isnt...its liker some new flavor thats never been...very tasty..not to mild..not too strong...its got a sweetness to it but not overpowering..its so hard to explain...harder to explain that bobas bounty!!!!!!!!! its like a new great flavor...lol...i know that doesnt help...but you should defiantely try it!!!

the vaporizer

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2010
New York
i am going to do a video review tomorrow but i figured i would update you guys on the flavors i just got! Once again Jason had excellent cuwstomer service and although i dont like all the flavors i got..i am very happy with my experience!

Maple-rum tobacco-very tasty..not an all day vape but it was very good. The maple doesnt hit until the exhale and the rum flavor is very mild and noticeable upon inhale and exhale. The tobacco flavor is also very nice and mild but not so faint that you dont taste it. It is mildly sweet. Has a decent throat hit @ smooth TH option. Has very good vapor production.

Havana Premium- Honestly..i was so excited about this flavor and i was a little disappointed because i had it all hyped up and was expecting a lot. It has a very distinct tobacco flavor and it is definately a TRUE tobacco flavor for anyone looking for the real deal this is it. But i am more into the sweet tobacco flavors with other undertones and i didnt really get that...I am going to let all these steep and see if they change at all..I also plan on mixing some flavors to see what happens. This flavor is very organic and very tobacco'esq. I however, did not enjoy it as much as i had hoped...This is also the most expensive flavor offered at $10-30ml's. I am going to keep it and go back to it in a weeks or so.

sweedish fish-The name says it all..nice and sweet...smells and tastes BETTER than the candy...honestly...This is a good one. I will not vape this all day everyday but this is definately something i will vapes numerous times a day.

Honeywood tobacco- again, the name says it all..this literally tastes like a tobacco base with WOOD flavor and HONEY flavor..Atr firsat i didnt like it but after a couple vapes it grew on me...I am also going to let this one steep. I also this this might be a really nice flavor to mix with others..

re(4)nu twist- This one...is just simply amazing. I have spent over $800 on juices in the past 9 months...not an exaggeration...seriously..and this one is the top dog...It just is so good...I have fell in love with flavcors in the past but never like this one..I can vape this all day and never get sick of it. It has a nice mild tobacco flavor with a mild ry4 flavor but without the pepper taste..and if you get it with the twist it has a very nice undertone of that magical flavor...which i cant explain..you just have to try it..I want to say its like citrus but its not and that would be misleading...but it is veeeery good with the re4nu. As you can see i am obsessed with this flavor and that is why i got a bulk order of it...and let me just say...not only are VR's regular prices great...but his bulk prices are every better...I got the biggest bottle of this juice for only $80...I believe it is about 500ml's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! holy ........once again...very happy with my order and I will update again after juices have steeped and after some mixing(depending on juice)..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread