Vaporrenu!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

the vaporizer

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2010
New York
Finally someone that is willing to go above and beyond and offer the customer a unique experience! On top of the extremely low prices, the customer service i have received from Jason is top notch every single time. He has always responded to my emails promptly and is always willing to take the time to make the customer happy, and sometimes i can be difficult :) I have now purchased about $80 worth the juice from him and everytime ive had a small request that he has gone above and beyond taking care of..For instance...I asked for an extra shot of flavor added to my already double shot juice...Jason didnt just give me the extra shot..he gave me my own small bottle of flavoring to add myself because he said he wanted it to be to my liking :) Just a bunch of small things like that has reallly made me a very happy customer of vaporrenu.

I havnt tried all his flavors because there are a LOT of them, but the ones i did try have been awesome with the exception of east cost tobacco, which was not because it was bad but because it had a nutty type flavor that im not fond of..Reminded me of 555 ive had from somewhere else, which i also didnt like :)

Another great plus is that the shipping is always fast, usually same day shipping. The one time i ordered on a saturday and by saturday night i had a tracking number and the juice was at my house on tuesday!!!

My favorite flavor is re4nu and re4nu with the captain black twist. Both of these are absolutely great..veeeeery tasty. Plus i usually get the ginseng shot also which keeps me mentally stimulated all day long and provides a nice little energy boost. I was a non believer at first but once i tried the juice on the first day i was amazed at the effect. He offers a couple different vitaboost shots so if you dont like ginseng try something else !!!!!!!!!!! :)

Anyway....give him a try...you will be happy you did!

Midwest Dude

Oct 5, 2010
Indiana
I second the love for Vaporrenu. Have ordered 8 different bottles from him so far. All have been good, some have turned out not to be flavors I like but at their prices you can try things and not spend much $$ to do it.

The prices are awesome, the shipping and customer service are top notch, and the flavors are great - highly recommend trying this vendor!

DawnH

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2010
Ozarks in Arkansas
It's funny, I've ordered so many different e-juices and keep coming back to Re(4)nu Menthol. I used to smoke menthols and still can't off them, but at least I'm down to 2 a day, with NO intentions of quitting, that is damn good! Can't seem to get into the fruity flavors at all. I've decided to stop wasting my money and I'm sticking with Vapor Renu, they are THE best! I had a friend that smoked a pipe with Captain Black in it and loved the smell! Glad I'm not the only one that loves their stuff.

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
The Re(4) nu menthol is too addicting! OMG I think I would vape that non stop! I am experimenting with some of their other menthol flavors. I too smoke 2 cigarettes a day. I don't know why? I did not start vaping to actually quit. I wanted to cut down. I would say two smokes is great. I use to smoke around 1 pack a day. Some days more if stressed. I am not a fruit or candy flavor person as well. I did order the swedish fish as a novelty. I have ordered chocolate too. Hey DawnH I use to live in the ozarks in Missouri. Ozark north of Bransom. Loved the area

5tircrazy

Oct 19, 2010
NY
Vapor renu was my first juice order, and Re(4)nu menthol was the first flavor I had tried besides the prefilled menthol carts. When I first tried it, the flavor seemed a little different from what I imagined, and it wasn't strong enough. I decided to let it sit and go back to my prefilleds for the next few days. Just a few days later and it had become atleast 10x better. Everyone was impressed, even non menthol smokers. I love it now, but my only problem with it is there is basically no TH at all.
I knew I wanted TH, but didn't realize how important it was until I ordered some New/Port from FSUSA and it packs a pretty nice punch. Ever since I switched to this I've cut back substantially on analogs. I love the flavor of the Re(4)nu, but unfortunately it isn't helping me out as much as id like :/ I even ordered the agressive throat hit, 24mg..
I've read around and it seems to be something a lot of people are saying. I'm sure this is great for people not looking for TH, but I really wish there was a way to give this some kick for people like me who love the flavor but need the TH. Especially at the price.. this would be perfect. I'm thinking maybe next time I'll go 80/20 PG/VG instead of 60/40.. but I really don't expect it to have such a huge effect. Anyway.. I'm going to save the vapor renu flavors and try getting an SS atty for my sidesho, hopefully that will bring the TH up just enough.

DawnH

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2010
Ozarks in Arkansas
The Re(4) nu menthol is too addicting! OMG I think I would vape that non stop! I am experimenting with some of their other menthol flavors. I too smoke 2 cigarettes a day. I don't know why? I did not start vaping to actually quit. I wanted to cut down. I would say two smokes is great. I use to smoke around 1 pack a day. Some days more if stressed. I am not a fruit or candy flavor person as well. I did order the swedish fish as a novelty. I have ordered chocolate too. Hey DawnH I use to live in the ozarks in Missouri. Ozark north of Bransom. Loved the area

Strange how I keep coming back to the Re(4)nu Menthol after all the other stuff I tried. I just ordered more last night and ordered Cotton Candy, to see if I can "save" some of the juices I don't like LOL
Glad I'm not the only one smoking 2 analogs a day!

Yep, I know where Ozark is.......Nixa, Springfield etc. Those towns have really grown, you would not believe it! I don't have to go to Springfield to shop anymore, Branson is much closer and has lots of outlet malls and new stores.

Love your avatar!

DawnH

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2010
Ozarks in Arkansas
Vapor renu was my first juice order, and Re(4)nu menthol was the first flavor I had tried besides the prefilled menthol carts. When I first tried it, the flavor seemed a little different from what I imagined, and it wasn't strong enough. I decided to let it sit and go back to my prefilleds for the next few days. Just a few days later and it had become atleast 10x better. Everyone was impressed, even non menthol smokers. I love it now, but my only problem with it is there is basically no TH at all.
I knew I wanted TH, but didn't realize how important it was until I ordered some New/Port from FSUSA and it packs a pretty nice punch. Ever since I switched to this I've cut back substantially on analogs. I love the flavor of the Re(4)nu, but unfortunately it isn't helping me out as much as id like :/ I even ordered the agressive throat hit, 24mg..
I've read around and it seems to be something a lot of people are saying. I'm sure this is great for people not looking for TH, but I really wish there was a way to give this some kick for people like me who love the flavor but need the TH. Especially at the price.. this would be perfect. I'm thinking maybe next time I'll go 80/20 PG/VG instead of 60/40.. but I really don't expect it to have such a huge effect. Anyway.. I'm going to save the vapor renu flavors and try getting an SS atty for my sidesho, hopefully that will bring the TH up just enough.

I'm sure if you contact Jason, he would listen to you and tell you what to order, give it a try, you can't lose.

DawnH

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2010
Ozarks in Arkansas
Yeah I know. Re4nu menthol is great. I still go to missouri to visit my brothers who live in Springfield and Marshfield.
Cotton candy sounds yummy. I just gave away my chocolate. Liked it but only kept it for novelty. I believe that might happen with the swedish fish.
I am on a kick with the east coast menthol right now.

What does the East Coast Menthol taste like? I have a bottle that just says Tobacco Menthol and can't find my order sheet to figure out which one it is! I really like it. Glad you get back to Missouri to visit, it's so pretty over there.

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
It is close to a newport type smoke. It has a true type/unique flavor. On exhale it reminds me of smoking a newport light cigarette.(Remember taste is subjective). However, I do love the menthol flavors.I use a mega atty with cart now and find its really good. I emailed Jason before I placed my first order related to a menthol type smoke/vapor. He suggested this flavor. I am not disappointed. I get this in 36mg double flavor renu custom blend med throat hit and vit c added. I might go for the aggressive throat hit next time. I find the throat hit acceptable. Back to the flavor its equally as addicting as the re4u menthol. Way better than tobacco menthol. I tried cartomizers and I find the juice=any vendors weak. Right now I am stepping down to 24mg with my current order from them. I never tried Havana menthol =its new. I have that coming in.

the vaporizer

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2010
New York
the ginseng really does wonders :) !!!!!!!!!

I would also recommend emailing jason and asking him if unsure about anything..he is really great in helping with suggestions!

I am planning on ordering some juices ith the Vit C and milk thisle..Im wondering if he added the triple shot because of me LOL....

His bulk juices are crazy priced!!!!!!!!!!!! i did the math once..for like $400 you can get 18,000ml's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY ****......If the FDA ever plans a liquid ban i am going right to jason for one more HUGE order lol...18,000ml's would last me a lifetime...i think it works out to about $1 per 60ml's...which is just ridiculous lol...

VAPORRENU all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great company!!!!!!!

DawnH

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2010
Ozarks in Arkansas
It is close to a newport type smoke. It has a true type/unique flavor. On exhale it reminds me of smoking a newport light cigarette.(Remember taste is subjective). However, I do love the menthol flavors.I use a mega atty with cart now and find its really good. I emailed Jason before I placed my first order related to a menthol type smoke/vapor. He suggested this flavor. I am not disappointed. I get this in 36mg double flavor renu custom blend med throat hit and vit c added. I might go for the aggressive throat hit next time. I find the throat hit acceptable. Back to the flavor its equally as addicting as the re4u menthol. Way better than tobacco menthol. I tried cartomizers and I find the juice=any vendors weak. Right now I am stepping down to 24mg with my current order from them. I never tried Havana menthol =its new. I have that coming in.

I never smoked Newport's, so this might be worth a try. I'm finding 555 Menthol's from other vendors to be too "peanutty" tasting. I know that taste is subjective, but if it's from Renu, it's gotta be good LOL I have only one mega atty and cartridge and love it too. Right now I'm trying out cartomizers and they are very convenient for when I'm out and about or at work. That's funny you say that about them, I find they bring out the flavor even more. Can't wait to hear about the Havana menthol!

DawnH

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2010
Ozarks in Arkansas
the ginseng really does wonders :) !!!!!!!!!

I would also recommend emailing jason and asking him if unsure about anything..he is really great in helping with suggestions!

I am planning on ordering some juices ith the Vit C and milk thisle..Im wondering if he added the triple shot because of me LOL....

His bulk juices are crazy priced!!!!!!!!!!!! i did the math once..for like $400 you can get 18,000ml's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY ****......If the FDA ever plans a liquid ban i am going right to jason for one more HUGE order lol...18,000ml's would last me a lifetime...i think it works out to about $1 per 60ml's...which is just ridiculous lol...

VAPORRENU all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great company!!!!!!!

Do the vitamins change the taste at all? Great idea to order in bulk, I'll remember that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread