Status
Not open for further replies.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
The regular excals are what I was talking about. The pics of them on this page. The new one if you saw that is like version 2 of those. The super excals are the big beautiful versions lol, the 6ml tanks.

yes but Optics there is one (silver only, I think) that holds 10 ml!

Lone_wolf

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2011
Ohio
www.phantasmvapors.com
The new ones are better. alot more robust in the feel and manufactureing. as for performance they are really close. Both easy to use. The new ones the top and base are interchangeable with the super excal's.

ok Wolfie..... how much different/better are the new ones than the ones that you have now?

Lone_wolf

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2011
Ohio
www.phantasmvapors.com
yes i have a Super Excal XL that holds 10ml. excal XL-1.jpg excal XL.jpg

-Optics-

Fear the Beard...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2012
Louisville, Ky
I know!! That thing is a beast lol. I can't imagine..

But yeah as for difference between the new excal coming out, Wolf took care of that above. Same features, design, rebuild-ability, etc. Just the same as the old with slight tweaks to make it even better.

Lone_wolf

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2011
Ohio
www.phantasmvapors.com
I would agree if can wait then wait for the new ones they will hold up better in the end..

well, I am thinking I might just get another regular exalabur then and an extra housing and my juice... then get two of three when the new ones come in. whew. I need one and need one for daughter and one for husband also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread