Vaporstation's totem 302 [joye 302]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draco

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Royal Palm Beach, FL
Okay. So first off. Eric is an outright stand up guy, great products and easy to get a hold of so VS gets major thumbs up. Now to the product...

Totem 302.. Basically a Joye's penstyle [dse 801]

I own a light vaper and liked the 801 style atties. Cool vapor, huge carts and overall well rounded units with the mod but never had a complete penstyle unit. On comes the 302. Cyber monday hit and I was thinking of ordering another 510 kit from Eric but found out the 302 was in stock, me liking the more.. Sophisticated look of the penstyle I ordered it. 8 days from uk not bad. It came in and from the start I was impressed. The price was very nice 35 and it comes with two atties versus the usual one atty for most penstyles.

Vapor production. 9/10
Honestly I was amazed.. The stuff kicks out the vapor almost on par with the 510.

Throat hit 10/10
I swear its like dragging an analogue even with fruity flavors. Not harsh but JUST at that happy spot.

Battery life. 8/10
Very impressed with it. NIce four or so hours of vaping time per charge.

Packaging 7/10
Generic boxes which when compared to the custom VS boxes with the 510 was a slight let down.. It looked like just another FOB china ecig.

Flavor 10/10
Amazing, just brings out every little flavor in the juice I used.

I also bought a sampler of juices and review for those when I use enough juice to make a decision.. So far LOVING the mountain dew, Rush and cream Soda"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread