Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    This device was sent to me by Vaptio for the review and I thank them:
    Cosmo Plus

The Vaptio Cosmo plus is a starter kit with an elegant and compact appearance, suitable for both MTL vaping and restricted / flavor and is the sequel to the simpler Cosmo released last year, which has had and still has great success . The new battery always has 1,500Mah and should according to Vaptio offer more autonomy, has an accurate electronic management, 3 different vaping modes, a 0.69-inch oled screen and a new tank.

1.jpg

The kit contains:

1 x Cosmo Plus mod
    1 x Cosmo Plus tank (2 ml)
    1 x 4ml replacement bubble glass
    1 x Micro USB cable
    1 x Cosmo C4 coil, 0.7ohm, mesh, pre-installed
    1 x Cosmo C1 coil, 1.6ohm
    1 x user manual

2.jpg

Measures and characteristics:

Measures 70x20.3x27mm
    Integrated 1500 mAh battery
    Adjustable power 5-35 W.
    0.69-inch OLED screen
    Tank capacity 2ml / 4ml
    0.7ohm and 1.6ohm coils
    3 selectable modes VV / VW / Bypass
    6 Colors available

3.JPG

Available colours:

black, silver, rose gold, peacock green, pink and orange

4.JPG

The body / battery of the Cosmo Plus maintains the same smooth and rounded shapes as the previous version, only the weight and dimensions have slightly increased.
    The micro USB charging socket is now arranged horizontally, in the previous cosmos it was arranged vertically (always in the same area)

5.jpg

The atomizer cup is central and houses a spring loaded 510 pin.
    The base of the device has printed the safety logos and the brand, there are also 2 small vent slots.

6.jpg

Vaptio cosmo Tank:

The new tank essentially maintains the same characteristics as the previous one, but with some small differences.

7.jpg

In the photo the Cosmo C4 coil, 0,7ohm, mesh, pre-installed and the Cosmo C1 coil, 1.6ohm always perfectly compatible with those of the nautilus.

8.jpg

Below we can see one of the small differences with the previous Tank, the coil in fact now fits comfortably under pressure both in the deck and in the fireplace, the fireplace with the coil inserted must then be screwed to the deck.

9.jpg

The air flow in the ring nut is double, on one side we have the usual two small holes for vaping in MTL, the opposite side has only the large slot, so to vaping in MTL you can choose between 1 hole, 2 holes with the opposite air flow closed, to evaporate in the DL it is necessary to continue to turn the ring nut and move on to the adjustment with the large slots.

10.jpg

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    The bottom of the Cosmo Plus atom has a silver-colored and slightly protruding pin, the slots for the refill from above are slightly larger than the previous Cosmo tank.

11.jpg

How the Vaptio Cosmo Plus kit works:

12.JPG

Five clicks to turn on / off the mod, to increase / decrease the Wattage from 5 to 35W we have a single scroll button, DOWN if clicked on the left and UP if clicked on the right, in fact this button contains both the + and -, the increases / decreases are one tenth of W at a time. To lock the screen, you can simultaneously press the scroll key left and right.

With three clicks you access the menu, then the three vaping modes (VW, VV, BY-Pass) and the Setting function are shown, once you have chosen the vaping mode, confirm by pressing Fire.

13.jpg

The Setting gives us the possibility to adjust the length of the shot before the protection intervenes (5-10s)
    We can also adjust the Sleep function for stand-by (5-120s)

14.jpg

Conclusions

The much nicer and richer device than the former. I like the combination Black / gold (my sample) is elegant and has a refined appearance, the new Kit is still very compact and pocket-sized, the small dimensions are exceptional, although with the hands that I find myself it almost seems not to have in hand nothing (let alone the previous Cosmo).

15.jpg

Once turned on, I like the fact that this has a display and that there is the possibility of being able to choose more modes and more settings, even the first Cosmo kit had the settings, but they were indicated only via LED, for me the display is a excellent addition. The new tank with Bubble glass also offers more autonomy.

16.jpg

In the last few weeks I have used this kit a bit and found it to my liking, the starter kit has many really brilliant key features. First of all, the tank maintains the highly appreciated characteristics of the previous one, with multiple adjustment possibilities on the shot that goes from a narrow MTL to a limited lung inhalation.

17.jpg

With the Coil mesh from 0.7, it works better in DL mode, but closing the air-flows I also like very much in MTL like the coil from 1.6. Both coils provide a good flavor, but the mesh is fantastic (as I like to vape). I have no complaints about the liquid capacity of the new bubble glass or its aesthetic impact, certainly the tank thus configured is more exposed to breakage of the pyrex (being more protruding) but fortunately it has not happened yet, however the kit is also available classic 2ml straight glass.

18.jpg

The screen is a great PRO, because it offers greater regulation and precision, moreover we can monitor both the percentage of the battery and the resistance of the coil, in my opinion these are features that should be present on every system.

At the level of liquid leaks I have nothing to report, only a few gurglings after letting it rest in a full tank for a few days.

19.jpg

PRO

Compact dimensions

Good performance of both coils

Battery life seems improved to me

Bubble glass that brings the capacity to 4ml

Elegant design

Air flow regulation

Screen with function indications and precise adjustments

Battery indicator on the screen

Versus

Sometimes there are phenomena of overfeeding leaving the liquid inside the tank for a certain period.

Once again I thank Vaptio for sending this kit for review: Cosmo Plus

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread