variable draw adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

marathon

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2009
So Cal
It seems that most TS users prefer 510 and 901 (AFS) attys. I like 801's. I get more flavor from the 801's than the 510/901 but the TS 801 draw is a problem for me. Even with the o-ring to help with the 801 draw, I find I have to constantly turn the atty to re-adjust it to keep the draw close to what I'm used to as an 801 draw. I don't think it ever matches what an 801 draw should be.

If I remember correctly, there was going to be a variable draw adapter made. Is this still in the works?
If not, I would be interested in an end cap made for 801's only.

I find myself using my other mods more and more over the TS because of the 801 draw.

Is there any light in the tunnel for the few 801 users and the TS?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
It seems that most TS users prefer 510 and 901 (AFS) attys. I like 801's. I get more flavor from the 801's than the 510/901 but the TS 801 draw is a problem for me. Even with the o-ring to help with the 801 draw, I find I have to constantly turn the atty to re-adjust it to keep the draw close to what I'm used to as an 801 draw. I don't think it ever matches what an 801 draw should be.

If I remember correctly, there was going to be a variable draw adapter made. Is this still in the works?
If not, I would be interested in an end cap made for 801's only.

I find myself using my other mods more and more over the TS because of the 801 draw.

Is there any light in the tunnel for the few 801 users and the TS?

dont worry at all friend because adjustable draw will come together with AFS for GGTS:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread