Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
You know why it does this right? Lol. If you look inside by the air holes you will see 2 cut outs on either side, those cut outs are for the 2 negative posts. Unless you already knew that then nevermind lol.

OMG. I had ruled that out becasue I looked at it from an angle and it didn't look like the posts were touching it (it's just a tiny portion of that dropped inlet that stops it). :rolleyes: Don't mind me, I am just happy to have a good atty. :blush:

Cyrus Vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
Bay Area, California
I bought this thing at jimi d's recommendation and its a winner, no question. The machining and quality are flawless and the amount of vapor is surprising (I was expecting a bust in that department). The flavor is unique and for that alone I love it.

I've been playing with coil placement. It seems the way to get the most vapor is to have your coils as far forward (towards the outer wall) as possible so as to line up with the intake holes, which I guess is intuitive.

I'm not sure what definite difference coil height makes yet, I set up really high at one point and was getting major spit back so I dropped back down. I think mine are set up right now so the coils are about lined up with the wire hole on the negative posts

How's everyone else setting up?

Reactions: Jimi D.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
And Mr. Mann I hear you about the lips messing with the intake holes. I have small lips though and its been easy for me to adapt my placement.

Hey, @Cyrus Vap

It's almost funny to me now because I have adapted too. But at first I was like, whu' happin? LOL

Oh, if all atties in this price range (or ANY price range) could be built like the little brick house this things is! It really is stunning!

Teenie weenie rant: While I never (or rarely) disparage others for buying clones (I've even wasted my money on them a few times), I think I will make an exception for this atty if someone comes in here asking about a clone. I want this thread to be for the original only. It's too inexpensive and far too well made to have to deal with someone trying to short cut it. After all, this type of atty and the price range is what we want. Extreme quality and affordability.

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Let's show coil pics. Mine is resting right now (had to wash it from a strong flavor), so it's not currently coiled. But I will post mine soon. Let's (if you all are interested) post a top-down view of the coils to show the distance from the posts and a front-on view to show the height.

@Jimi D. @Cyrus Vap @HeiSINberg @Magaro

It's much easier to show than to tell.

Last edited:

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
20150607_155756_zpsquqcgnlp.jpg.html][IMG]
13ihf5gA.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.