Vendor Flavor Concentrates/First Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarEagle

Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
Millbrook, AL
First I want to thank everyone that makes this forum such a great tool towards quitting smoking. I have been vaping for about 6 weeks. I smoked for 15 years at a PPD and quit on April 20. I followed the natural progression eroll(cigalike), ego vv, to the itaste mvp. I'm sure I'll eventually get to the Provari and mech mods. As with most rookies I think the biggest hurdle is juice. I have ordered from multiple vendors and most are ok.

I have found that I like Mom and Pops tobacco Haze & the Pchela 5 layer. I like that I can buy those flavors concentrated and make to my own flavor/nic strength. My question is what other vendors offer their flavors in the concentrated form? Does anyone else like the Tobacco Haze and have any suggestions on other flavors like this? Other tobacco flavors I have tried are Legend, Bounty Hunter, GA Peach(HHV), Dragons Fire(HHV). Tobacco Haze and Ga Peach suits my tastes best. Anyone with similar taste have any other recommendations? Thanks

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
Well, IDK about particular flavor recommendations...I DIY my juice too and keep it simple. Spearmint right now. You MAY like some of the RY4's...they are complex flavors (tobaccoish, with caramel and nut...and maybe vanilla undertones). But there's TONS of flavors. Check out the DIY section for more info.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/

However, I do want to say....

"Welcome to ECF!"

Last edited:

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Lots of suppliers sell flavoring, but I only know of a few that sell their specific flavoring in the ratios that they use. Duplicating a specific e-liquid is difficult, even if it's a basic flavor. They may add enhancers, sweetners, even another drop of flavoring.

Off the top of my head, Vaperite, Want2Vape and Vapor Bomb sell their flavorings.

You might want to visit the DIY section. BTW, I doubt if Pchela 5 layer is easy to duplicate. You'd have to identify all the flavorings and ratios. You can experiment though, that's what's fun about DIY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread