Five by T-Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iocus

Mar 2, 2013
UK
These are excerpts of my reviews of five E-liquids by T-Juice. To read the full reviews please visit my blog.

These are personal reviews of products I either bought or received free of charge. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of this website, ECF

Jack the Ripple

"When I first fire the device and draw the vapour into my mouth a wash of moderate sweetness registers throughout, alongside a mild degree of sourness. Whether it's the influence of knowledge (that this is a raspberry flavoured e-liquid) or the interaction of the vapour with my taste buds, I recognise the general flavour of berry. As I continue to inhale, the berry flavour and sweetness/sourness is amplified slightly until I cease inhaling vapour and take a short breath of fresh air to chase the dense volume into my lungs. At this point, and as the breath begins to turn, the primary flavour of raspberry is unfurled combined with the suggestion of a creamy vanilla. The slow, measured exhalation carries these flavours through to the aftertaste, where the tart aspect of the berries predominates. Like several other liquids I've written about recently, there's a "dry" aspect to the aftertaste which I would liken to the "dryness" found in certain white wines. There's also a familiar metallic tang around my teeth and gums, which is by no means unpleasant."

http://vapour-taster.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/jack-ripple-by-t-juice.html

Strawberri

"So, strawberry... When I first fire the device and pull the vapour into my mouth, there's the sensation of mild sweetness and the recognition of the distinctive flavour of strawberry. As I inhale the mouthful of vapour and continue to fire the device and inhale more, I become aware of a smooth, somewhat creamy consistency and flavour in addition to the strawberry. There's also the perception of a whisper of acidity along the length of my tongue. At a certain point I finish inhaling the vapour and follow through with a brief breath of fresh air and hold for a moment or two. It's at this point that the flavour of strawberry and cream blossoms, almost explodes, fully realised into my conscious awareness. This is sweet, juicy, fresh and beautifully ripened fruit without blemish! The flavour catches in the back of my throat and it's remarkably like breathing through a mouthful of the actual fruit. With the turn of the breath towards exhalation and through to the aftertaste, the strawberry persists but the cream flavour is intensified. The marriage of strawberries and cream lingers on the palate for the duration of the aftertaste, fading gracefully over a period of more than a few minutes... Until the next inhalation, which otherwise amplifies the flavour. The presence of raspberries is certain, but it rests quietly in the background, only manifesting in my awareness if I seek it out."

http://vapour-taster.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/strawberri-by-t-juice.html

High Voltage

"I fire the device and begin to draw the vapour into my mouth and immediately recognise that this is not like other vapes. Menthol! There's a mild wash of sweet cherry flavour across my tongue and throughout my mouth, but then the flavour of Menthol whips the cherry flavour into submission. As I inhale, the Menthol causes a strong chemesthetic reaction at the back of my throat. The chill is immediate, but while some other Menthol e-liquids have burned my throat, this is very smooth. There's no irritation whatsoever, just a smooth, icy flow that intensifies the longer I inhale. As I exhale the Menthol continues to dominate, but immediately the exhalation finishes the flavour of maraschino cherries resurfaces and lingers throughout my mouth for the duration of the aftertaste. The coolness of the Menthol remains on the forward edge of my tongue and at the back of my throat."

http://vapour-taster.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/high-voltage-by-t-juice.html

Afro Dizziac

"As I initially fire the device and draw the vapour into my mouth, there's a flood of sweetness along the forward edge of my tongue, which subsides almost immediately as the peppermint imposes a chemesthetic chill along the length of my tongue and then at the back of my throat. This is combined with the slight anaesthetic effect of the aniseed along the length of my tongue but concentrated, for the most part along the forward edge, which is the first part of my anatomy to apprehend the vapour. The peppermint flavour is quickly overthrown by the aniseed. All of this occurs within the first two or three seconds as I begin to vape Afro Dizziac! As I finish inhaling the vapour and take a short, shallow breath of air, the flavour of aniseed is amplified, as is the peppermint chill at the back of my throat. As I exhale, and through to the aftertaste the aniseed flavour is sustained. The anaesthetic effect of the aniseed on my tongue and the peppermint chill at the back of my throat remain for some time after the last inhalation. Further cycles of inhalation/exhalation amplify these chemesthetic reactions. T-juice mention the presence of "secret ingredients" in this liquid, but at no time am I aware of anything but the peppermint and aniseed. I suspect and trust that whatever these ingredients are, their absence from this liquid would make it a lesser vape."

http://vapour-taster.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/afro-dizziac-by-t-juice.html

Green Steam

"As I begin to draw the vapour into and through my mouth, I experience a mild sweetness along the forward edge of my tongue and towards the back of my throat along the roof. There's the immediate recognition of the broad flavour of dark berries. As I finish inhaling, draw a small amount of fresh air to chase the vapour into my lungs and pause, the berry flavours unfold. While the blackberry dominates, there's the brief awareness of the gentler blueberry. When I begin to slowly exhale the flavours are intertwined and I notice a slightly tart element which is confirmed by an acidic tang on my tongue. The aftertaste is a pleasant mixture of the two berry flavours, blackberry primarily, with the addition of a subtle earthy aspect one would normally associate with umami flavours. There's also a very subtle metallic bite around the forward teeth and gums. There's no hint of artificiality about the flavour but rather than the taste of fresh fruit, I'd suggest it tastes like a compote of the berries with additional herbs which lends it a certain earthy quality."

http://vapour-taster.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/green-steam-by-t-juice.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread