Status
Not open for further replies.

Nosvaping

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2010
Frisco TX
I've said this in another thread, but, I thought the Kentucky Premium Blend tasted exactly like BWB Casablanca, with a little less bite. It's not bad, but, I am afraid to try any other flavors if they all have that same nutty-like base. Ymmv.

You know, it has a nutty taste to me, but not overwhelming.........try the applewood it really is good! I have not tried the BWB casablanca, but have tried other flavors from there, they are not bad, I find VR applewood much bettter than BWB.....

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
You know, it has a nutty taste to me, but not overwhelming.........try the applewood it really is good! I have not tried the BWB casablanca, but have tried other flavors from there, they are not bad, I find VR applewood much bettter than BWB.....

I really enjoyed BWB Applewood. Perhaps someday I'll pick up a bottle from Vermillion. If the tobacco base is the same through out all of the blends, I'll probably like it but not love it, ya know?

Thanks for the heads up though!

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Nos, I ordered a sample of Kentucky Vanilla Blend the other day. What do you think about the TH in your Kentucky Blend juice ? I've been wondering.I wont know till tomorrow.

Personally, @10mg the TH is very exceptional. Not harsh but not a shy presence either. I liked it.

Nosvaping

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2010
Frisco TX
Personally, @10mg the TH is very exceptional. Not harsh but not a shy presence either. I liked it.

Hey Levitas, the TH is good when I use my ego with a 510 carto, however with my LR 306 atty it is the bomb! The flavor comes out more along with the TH. Not sure what ecig you have?

I love the 306 LR Atty! Hey by the way have you seen the new Ego variable voltage battery? I ordered several, I am expecting it to be just what the egoer's needed!

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Hey Levitas, the TH is good when I use my ego with a 510 carto, however with my LR 306 atty it is the bomb! The flavor comes out more along with the TH. Not sure what ecig you have?

I love the 306 LR Atty! Hey by the way have you seen the new Ego variable voltage battery? I ordered several, I am expecting it to be just what the egoer's needed!

Heya Nos, generally I am vaping on my MonkeyBoxx. A variable voltage bottom feeder mod, but, I drip with it quite frequently. I was vaping VR at 5v with a 2.8 ohm atomizer. I like the 306s but I like 510s more, just a preference thing, ya kno?

Nosvaping

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2010
Frisco TX
I use the 510s but I keep hearing the flavor is so much better on the 306 and the 901. I was thinking of buying still new and value everyones opinion here. Happy Vaping...

Yes, I used 510's for ever.....and I found the 306 and cant go back............makes all the makes the taste taste and vapor so mch better.

Nosvaping

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2010
Frisco TX
Heya Nos, generally I am vaping on my MonkeyBoxx. A variable voltage bottom feeder mod, but, I drip with it quite frequently. I was vaping VR at 5v with a 2.8 ohm atomizer. I like the 306s but I like 510s more, just a preference thing, ya kno?

Yes you are right everyone is different in what they like and dislike, that is why this market is wide open...selling diffent product like crazy..........:)

Nosvaping

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2010
Frisco TX
Nos, I ordered a sample of Kentucky Vanilla Blend the other day. What do you think about the TH in your Kentucky Blend juice ? I've been wondering.I wont know till tomorrow.

Well, I really enjoy it on my 306 atty, I am ordering the K-vanilla, but the apple wood and cherry wood and maple wood are the bomb I also like the Kentucky Blend, it was smooth but with a good TH...I think it depends on the voltage and atty you are using too, I am sure it varies like it does with my 510 atty and 306 atty....let me know what you think.:) Hope you like it!

Nosvaping

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2010
Frisco TX

Got a pic of your Monkeyboxx? Have not seen them yet? Seen the reo's though.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread