Status
Not open for further replies.

mfraz25

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2010
The Peach State
Got the recent flavor pack (melon explosion, caramel apple, blueberry lemon cotton candy, very berry tobacco and buttered waffle.)

Well the caramel and the waffle are amazing and would definitely buy it again but the very berry tobacco came in REALLY cloudy and just didn't look right. As always I didn't wait to try it, I throw a drop or two in the atty and fire it up, UGH, it tasted horrible. Very bad. So I let it steep for a week or two and decided I would give it another try. I am really trying to kick my "fruit" addiction and try other things. Just like before I grab my handy-dandy CHUCK case and throw a few drops in and take a big draw, just to get this horrible taste, gag and beg for something else.

I start looking at and notice that it still isn't mixed very well and the bottle it self is stained and there are a few dark spots, no clue what they are or why no matter how many times I shake it, they won't disappear.

Has anyone else had this problem with this flavor or any other TopVapes juice or how I could fix this and make it better?

mfraz25

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2010
The Peach State
I am going to give it one last go, I have the cap off and letting it steep. hopefully that will help. I did however on just get a few more of their samples and I am very happy with the red velvet and grandpa's mix but the fireball is really cloudy like the VBT was when I got it. hoping I don't end up with the same problem

mfraz25

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2010
The Peach State
my girlfriend got me some samples as a graduation present.

red velvet cake, key lime freeze, grandpa's mix and fireball and a 10ml of candy cane, although I think she should have gotten a 30ml. She said she was tired of hearing me talk about them. The rvc is AMAZING and the key lime is spot on. The fireball has a good flavor but it is just really cloudy. hoping that it will clear up as it steeps

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
I've had my 60ml bottle of fireball for a week now, it was like mentioned, 'simple syrup' or tan colored when it arrived, atm it has darkened a bit to a nice amber color now...atm I have exactly 25 bottles (3 '60ml', 10 '10ml and the rest '5ml' bottles) in my supplies, only one still remains cloudy (10ml of very berry tobacco) but it doesn't seem to affect the taste, vapor or throat hit (I have another 'clear' sample of it to compare to)... :evil:

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
Has anyone else had this problem with this flavor or any other TopVapes juice or how I could fix this and make it better?

I really don't understand the problem. If it vapes and doesn't kill attys and cartos, I'm not sure why it matters if it looks "cloudy". You did mention you didn't like it. You won't like every juice you try no matter the color or clarity. In the last 6 months, I've tried right close to 130 or 140 different juices. About fifteen were keepers, and only three are something I could use day in and day out.

Juice is made up of PG, VG, and Food Flavorings. I could also add extracts to that list (some vendors extract their own tobacco, for instance). If the flavorings have visible particles, the juice has them too.

mfraz25

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2010
The Peach State
I understand what you are saying but this isn't about the flavor just being one I don't like, it tastes rotten or sour or something. I have had a few different people try and they agree. I was just wondering if maybe I got a bad batch or if others had experienced the same thing. No matter how much I shake it just will not mix. I have also ran into juices with particles left behind but this is something I have never seen before. It is dark stains and clumps, of what looks like nicotine build up, all along the lip of the bottle.

Titan1x77

Jun 1, 2011
South East,MA
Sorry to hear yours tasted sour, The one I received was cloudy but was yummy. I'm still waiting for them to sell it.

Was told a few days through a support ticket when i asked. I really need to order some cartos and an extension. Think I might pass on the VB tobacco til my next order.

Hoog, any idea on when this might be stocked and up for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread