Status
Not open for further replies.

charady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2011
Iowa
I am extremely new to this whole ecig stuff and confused by bases and such (although I think that is now clear in my mind, thanks to the new member forum's help :) )

Anyway, I ordered 2 juices from vaporbomb and received them today. It was very fast, great prices...and best part? Mango flavor is terrific! I just wish I had bought a bigger bottle now! I couldn't wait to order new cartomizers, so I just added it to one that had clove in it-but it was still good. I am very happy and will be ordering more after I get paid and I cannot wait! Especially with those yummy new flavors that were just posted, drooling over here now ;)

charady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2011
Iowa
I wanted to add that I bought the cowboy flavor for the hubby...and when I opened it, it smells really sweet. I don't know if he will like that-but it smelled good to me! So I used it in my regular tobacco flavored cartomizer that was empty, and OMG I LOVE it! It is a nice, warm flavor if that makes sense. I just wanted to see how it compared to my new mango :) I could see myself "smoking" the cowboy flavor all day long and I wasn't even looking for a "tobacco" flavor, although hubby is! Now I just have to find something to make him happy....Any suggestions? He is a full flavor cig smoker and doesn't like sweet. Would love to know what you would suggest! Btw, he has not tried this one yet so who knows, he may like it as much as I do :)

I know there are tons of places to buy from but I am pretty happy with both flavors and there are so many more to try...you guys won't be getting rid of me for awhile :) I don't buy much because I can't afford a lot at a time, but I will have fun trying as many as I can! So thank you again from a very happy new customer :) And I look forward to ordering that chocolate fudge brownie next week!!

charady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2011
Iowa
Just wanted to add...I may have put your website on my facebook for a few friends that like the e cigs. There don't seem to be many people around here trying them yet (small town Iowa, go figure) but I know some! I said you guys had great flavor, great prices and fast shipping! I am assuming you don't mind free advertising ;)

btngchck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2010
Gibraltar, MI
Charady2......your hubby may like perique.........I'm not into the sweet vapes and perique is my all day vape. Sometimes I like to mix it up with some of the fruits (dragon fruit, cranberry, mango), but most times just vape it straight. It takes a very unique (okay, you could say odd) person to really like this flavor though. I only know a handful of people that really like it.

When I started vaping I tried a few different vendors and then I found VB.......I have never turned back. My son likes to get me to try other vendors (I vape his ecig, I won't tarnish my atty's with other sources.... :) ) I keep telling him it just won't happen. Not sure what it is but VB's flavor has always been consistent. The vapor is always phenomenal and the throat hit is great! What more could I want.

My tastes have changed but I have always found what I need with VB! Not only do they make great juice but they are the most wonderful people to deal with.

Last edited:

charady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2011
Iowa
Thank you for the suggestion! I think that is one that I read the description to him for but he just doesn't give much feedback lol. I have a whole cart full waiting but the holiday messed up my payday and now I have to wait until friday, grrrr. Oh well, I suppose I will survive!

I haven't really looked anywhere else for juices. I did buy us each a 10 ml bottle at another site-clove for me and usa mix for hubby. loved the clove but apparently I bought the last bottle because it isn't listed anymore :( So I went looking other places instead (and also found this forum AFTER my purchase!) I have no reason to go anywhere else, except to buy cartomizers of course ;) If only vapor bomb would sell some of them to me, I would be good! lol

charady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2011
Iowa
Oh, I found the clove right away :D I ordered it of course! I think I ended up with 4 flavors for me, one for my sis and 2 for my husband. Couldn't pass up buying them with the sale! Just wish my part time job provided me with more spending money, there were a few I took out of the cart because I just couldn't swing it if I wanted to be able to eat this week lmao!!

robcope

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2010
Texas
Now I want to try vaporbomb lol. I to have to wait until next week. I am just looking for one place to buy liquid. I already buy gear from three different venders to get all the things I want. Ok, I am lying, I am a grear junkie. I have turned this into a fun hobby and it is still cheaper then buying the dirty anologues. My son and I discuss vaping every Sunday while we watch football. I think the nonsmokers in the family are getting tired of us lol. Added Vaporbomb to my favorites and will be ordering soon. I really want a great blueberry flavor and I have failed to find a good one so far.

charady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2011
Iowa
rob...I have to say I am not big on fruits but I bought some mango from here. And the flavor is just awesome! Plus, I have had several people around me comment on it smelling good and "fruity" lol. I also love that the smells don't stick around long.

I am very very new to all of this but their flavors are great and there are so many to choose from! And their customer service is awesome. Fast shipping good product and an all around great company to order from. I have no desire to look anywhere else and I hope you love their flavors as much as I do!

simplyrock

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Michigan
Bout time u rejoined us again Rock. I can't say much tho... I just came back as well. I just couldn't stay away from Btng!

Lol... My PV broke and i didnt have the time to get it repaired or the money to get another one... If i couldnt vape at 5v i wasnt gonna vape... After a few weeks i guess i just got lazy... Then i bought a new one and my second order was to VB...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread