Very New Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

raebaybeee

Jul 30, 2019
Hi, my name is Ray. This is my first post so I hope that I am in the right place. My question is; I read in the rules that cloning would get deleted. My question is the juice I have vaped for almost 5 years now, is no longer available. I am not sure if they went out of business or what but I would give anything to be able to recreate the flavor. Would it be improper to ask if anyone could help me recreate that flavor? Thanks

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Hey Ray, welcome.

Would it be improper to ask if anyone could help me recreate that flavor?

If you bottle and sell it as the original, yeah. Otherwise, no problem. I’m really a DIY hack but I’m sure there are some here that could help you at least get close. What flavor are you trying to recreate?

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Hi, my name is Ray. This is my first post so I hope that I am in the right place. My question is; I read in the rules that cloning would get deleted. My question is the juice I have vaped for almost 5 years now, is no longer available. I am not sure if they went out of business or what but I would give anything to be able to recreate the flavor. Would it be improper to ask if anyone could help me recreate that flavor? Thanks
Welcome to ECF
Describe how the juice tastes to you and we can help.

raebaybeee

Jul 30, 2019
Hey B2L; It was originally going by the name “RAW - Devil’s Blood”, then it was renamed as “RAM - Dragons Blood” a Mango/Kiwi blend. The last chance I had I purchased 8 - 120ml bottles as I began to get low, I went shopping and was unable to locate it anywhere on the web. Thanks for your help.

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
Hey B2L; It was originally going by the name “RAW - Devil’s Blood”, then it was renamed as “RAM - Dragons Blood” a Mango/Kiwi blend. The last chance I had I purchased 8 - 120ml bottles as I began to get low, I went shopping and was unable to locate it anywhere on the web. Thanks for your help.

First hit to buy on google.

Dragon's Blood - RAM E-Liquid | Vape Density

Never bought from them but shows as in stock. Are you in the US?

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL

This? Dragon's Blood - RAM E-Liquid | Vape Density

Beamslider beat me to it.

I will say, learning to mix your own juice is better with the future being uncertain, not to mention cost savings, but it does seem available.

Last edited:

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
If you'll describe the mango and kiwi notes we can make a few suggestions to get you started. Is it more kiwi or more mango forward? Are the fruits bright and tart or ripe and syrupy? In other words what nuances do you taste/notice?

raebaybeee

Jul 30, 2019
Thanks but I tried Vape Density, went there 4 weeks ago and they showed they had 10 bottles available so I ordered all of them. Gave them all my card information and waited. Three days later they contacted me saying that the order had been canceled due to lack of stock but thanks anyway. As I said I looked everywhere on the web, with no luck.

raebaybeee

Jul 30, 2019
If you'll describe the mango and kiwi notes we can make a few suggestions to get you started. Is it more kiwi or more mango forward? Are the fruits bright and tart or ripe and syrupy? In other words what nuances do you taste/notice?
Welcome to ECF
Describe how the juice tastes to you and we can help.
Hey thanks to Beamslider, he hit it right on the nose. Mango with a twist of kiwi.

Reactions: stols001

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Hey thanks to Beamslider, he hit it right on the nose. Mango with a twist of kiwi.
There are many many mango concentrates and quite a few kiwi concentrates and all have different properties. If you want help you'll have to do better than mango and kiwi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread