Very New Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
As we speak, I'm waiting for my first order of flavor concentrates for my first DIY, so I am total newbie in this respect, BUT I'm sure if you are not selling this it's totally fine to "clone" a juice. I love mango and kiwi! Sounds great. Actually, really sounds like time for you to try DIY. By the way, that would go great with a nice custard don't you think? That's sort of what I'm shooting for.

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
Pretty sure when speaking of clones they're usually referring to clone gear. I have never heard a recipe for juice referred to as a clone.
The E.L.R. site is full of clone recopies.

Back to the mango... Is it a sweet syrup type mango? Or more of a warm fuzzy type

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Where did you see that please ?
Classy, if @raebaybeee was being extra diligent reading the rules sub-forum; he may have also read the Classified Rules. In those, there is this section that reads (why can't we "quote" forum rules with links?):
  • Counterfeit products will not be allowed to be sold, bought or traded on ECF, no matter if the item is described as such or not (see definitions below). Items being sold should never be misrepresented, for example listing a counterfeit product as the authentic product. Members found knowingly misrepresenting a cloned device as authentic WILL lose their Verified Member status and may risk being banned from ECF. Ads found listing a counterfeit product will be closed and member advised of violation.
Unacceptable
Counterfeit - Counterfeits will basically be an exact replica or a very similar copy of the original and not so much tied to the shape as it is more the markings. The shape would come into play if there are unique characteristics of the device shape. This can include grooves, cutouts, coloring, or trademarks in specific locations.

Acceptable
Can be similar in size, shape (unless shape is unique) and even design but will not contain the same markings or colors. As long as the device can be distinguished as different from the original entirely, it will be considered acceptable. The device should be absent of all characteristics contained in the original, to include grooves, cutouts, coloring, shape if unique, and/or trademarks.​

As others have already pointed out; this appears to be specific to hardware. :)

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi, my name is Ray. This is my first post so I hope that I am in the right place. My question is; I read in the rules that cloning would get deleted. My question is the juice I have vaped for almost 5 years now, is no longer available. I am not sure if they went out of business or what but I would give anything to be able to recreate the flavor. Would it be improper to ask if anyone could help me recreate that flavor? Thanks
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might like to visit:
Premium Dray's Blood E-Juice
You can also select different favors at the above site and mix your own:
upload_2019-7-30_8-47-24.png

One last suggestion, might contact any distributor of the Ram E Liquid line and explain your problem. Mig might even recommend a Mig clone mix (may research for you) for the Ram DB.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Welcome. Cloning juice (probably impossible to get it 100% right really) is still just fine and probably will continue for a long time. You might not get the exact same but you might get something as good or better.

Cloning some things is not okay, like cloning humans. I am NOT claiming it is not DONE or at least being attempted in some places but you really aren't supposed to and the kind of budget you are referencing is probably WAY below what you would need to a) try b) keep it secret and c) pay off the correct officials.

I personally think a mini mi would be horrific and probably SMARTER than me, (less life damage.) I would still need to duel her to the death, and perhaps I have a shot because... I'm crafty.

But, she probably would ALSO know my character defects. So just Take Care as You Clone, etc.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread