Status
Not open for further replies.

MoDmAnDaN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Spanaway, Wa.
A Kanger Subtank mini and an Istick 30 would pair beautifully and give you a wonderful vape. I would suggest 12mg nicotine at the very most, most likely, you will get a satisfying vape at 6mg.

BTW, the Kanger subtank is very easy to work with and just as easy to setup as the "beginner" tanks IMO.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
My advice. Do not buy from Vaporfi. Now you have, do not go back.

Some of us with a care for our fellow vapers have been chasing certain brands on various forums and social media for years. This is the company that changed their name, restarted the business with new money and set a new standard in overcharging and marketing exaggeration.

I feel bad for you already, but tough love is good love.

Vape on :)

Last edited:

TaketheRedPill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2009
Southern California
Been doing some research on vaping for a few weeks now, finally decided to get my first starter pen the other day, its coming on monday :D Any tips for a starter like me? BTW its a vaporfi pro starter kit

Hi Hat ! and welcome to ECF! I checked out the vaporfi pro starter kit and it looks like a great choice for a first ecig. Good going !

You can use just about any eliquid with your device. Your atomizer takes replacement single coil protank 1 and 2 coils at 2.5ohms. I put two sample listings for coils down below so you can see which one is most similar to the one you have with your kit (compare the threadings, dimensions, how long the bottom post is, etc). The Kanger ones are probably your best bet. (you can get them at fasttech too, but I put the Hoosier listing to show you what you might pay at a retailer for comparison) What you want to watch is the ohms rating - you need 2.4 or 2.5 to match your brand of ecig battery.
https://www.fasttech.com/products/1411/10005450/1432810
http://www.hoosierecig.com/Single-coil-heads-for-Kanger-EVOD-and-Protank-2_p_458.html

When you first pick up your ecig, (especially after sitting overnight) give it a few quick 'primer puffs' (dry puffs without activating the battery) to draw fresh eliquid into the coil head. Otherwise you might have a bit of a stale taste the first puff or two. Don't fill your clearomizer to the top, fill about 3/4s. When it gets to the last 1/4, refill. If the atomizer starts to gurgle and spit, doublecheck to see if the coil is twisted in all the way (sometimes they come lose) and if it still gurgles, try changing the coil out.

Oh, and don't listen to anyone advising you to run out and spend another hundred dollars on an advanced setup - especially sub-tanks - which burn thru eliquid like there's no tomorrow. You're just fine with what you have for now. What you want to concentrate on is finding the right nicotine level and an eliquid you enjoy the taste of. Wait a couple of weeks, get acclimated to your ecig first, and do some forum reading to help you decide on your vaping style before you look at other shiny toys. ;)

Have fun !
p.s., you might enjoy this thread: Are YOU a Tootle Puffer?? | E-Cigarette Forum

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread