Not open for further replies.

WNY

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
NY USA
www.electronic-ash.com
Ordered some 54mg (125ml's) on Saturday. Although I didn't get the juice
until Thursday (I blame the Postal Service completely) I am very happy with my order.

I cut the juice down to 20mg's with no flavoring. Completely satisfying, full hit
Digging this juice.

Will order from EA again.

Glad you are liking the unflavored e-liquid! If you ordered on saturday, chances are your order shipped monday which would have made that 3 business days till arrival. On the free ship option we use USPS first class or priority mail which is a 2 to 5 business day delivery time depending on where you are. The priority mail upgrade changes that to usually 2 days no matter where you are, but I would use the USPS shipping estimator to see how many days they estimate first class from 14227 before upgrading as many shipping destinations in the northeast US get their packages from us within 2 days anyhow when using the free shipping option. For customers on the west coast, we have seen first class packages get there in 2 days however 3 to 4 business days does sometimes happen so for these customers the nominal fee to upgrade to priority is advisable if time is of the essense. As far as the time to ship, we will ALWAYS ship an order same day if received by 2pm EST. That is not the final cutoff as we will keep cranking them out until USPS shows up at our door at between 3:30 and 4:00PM EST but I can safely say that if you order by 2:00PM your order will ship that day and you will have a tracking number in your email by 5PM.

Taras

sl_rat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
Western, NY
Glad I read this site, finally found where I can get Screw Driver Batteries at a decent price. Uses the same battery that the DSE 601 Pipe uses. Wonderful find. I am aware that T.W. sells them, however at a much higher price. May be doing more business with them.
Thanks everyone for posting your thoughts.

you WILL NOT be disappointed shopping with electronic-ash. Taras runs a professional business that has never let me or others i know down. thanks for the peroxide tip BTW... have some soaking right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread