Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draconian

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
San Antonio
Wanted to help some folks out in the veteran thread - but being as I haven't been subscribed apparently long enough, I am unable to do so.
Even though subscribed - don't know what you want to prove I am a veteran. Genesis - use them all the time, also use and rebuild Odysseus. Started, as we all do, with a simple e-cig and rapidly moved on.

Currently running about a .6 ohm wrap on a Zen and vaping Pluid.

Veteran - not so much about time - but about experience and dedication.

I can HELP folks.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Wanted to help some folks out in the veteran thread - but being as I haven't been subscribed apparently long enough, I am unable to do so.
Even though subscribed - don't know what you want to prove I am a veteran. Genesis - use them all the time, also use and rebuild Odysseus. Started, as we all do, with a simple e-cig and rapidly moved on.

Currently running about a .6 ohm wrap on a Zen and vaping Pluid.

Veteran - not so much about time - but about experience and dedication.

I can HELP folks.

valid point but unless the system is changed there's nothing to be done ;)
you do have the option though of sending a friendly pm to the member requesting help

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
that's sort of the point! :D vets are very familiar with how fast things can change in the vaping world!

True. I did that many times before I was an ECF Veteran. Many times newer folks have better answers because they keep up with the newer equipment more than some of us that are set with what we like and have been vaping for awhile.

I actually made a few friends sending PM answers to people :)

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
valid point but unless the system is changed there's nothing to be done ;)
you do have the option though of sending a friendly pm to the member requesting help

Absolutely !
The threads that you are able to see have been answered by Vets.
If you feel you have something more that would help someone, I bet they would be thrilled to get a PM with more assistance !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread