Status
Not open for further replies.

DruidPriest

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2013
Ready to start DIY e juice. I need a few reliable suppliers that sell VG based products. 100% VG is my only option as my wife is very PG sensitive and I do not want to have to make 2 batches. The ECF has been really great to me so far fingers crossed you guys will come through again.

Slim and simple EVOD tank, eGo Twist 1100 mAh battery. DruidPriest

DruidPriest

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2013
'Just discovered this myself (and placed a small first order for VGnic & a few flavors) - but these folks appear to have it all together! https://nudenicotine.com/ There are two threads right now on the main page regarding Nude Nicotine.

And the ECF comes through again!!! lol thanks

cookiebun

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Central Ohio
Thanks for the link I should have been more specific. I need nic, base and flavor. But that's a start thank you very much.

If you trouble yourself to look around High Desert Vapes site you see that they do indeed carry 100% vg nic base. I bought 120 mls of 60mg vg nic base there myself. Most vendors who sell nic base do give you a choice. . Where you're going to have problems is the flavoring. If your wife is really that bothered by PG she's going to have to settle for very few flavors or just vape unflavored, diluted vg nic.

Edit. Nudenicotine's prices are OUTRAGEOUS.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread