Status
Not open for further replies.

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
Keep us posted on how your DIY fares over time......
I just added 10 drops of stevia LIQUID to my 15ml Vanilla DIY (also using 100% VG from Wally....)...up to this point I'd added NO sweetener of any kind...Haven't test-vaped yet ---it's been 4 days....
FWIW.....1.5ml TFA Vanilla Bourbon and 3.6ml WL 100mg/ml nic base for 24mg nic content.....
TIA!

Last edited:

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Chest pains is never good. It may be to much PG or to much NIC but please be careful. Also please list the ingredients of that hazelnut flavoring. Baking flavors from supermarket shelves may not be intended for vaping and may have some harmful ingredients in it. And is that stevia a powder if so that could also be a bad idea it's best to use the liquid form or ezsweet.

Last edited:

DruidPriest

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2013
Chest pains is never good. It may be to much PG or to much NIC but please be careful. Also please list the ingredients of that hazelnut flavoring. Baking flavors from supermarket shelves may not be intended for vaping and may have some harmful ingredients in it. And is that stevia a powder if so that could also be a bad idea it's best to use the liquid form or ezsweet.

No its liquid sweetener same stuff you can order online just branded. As for the flavor I know its not intended for vaping and was not planning on my wife using it past a puff or 2 as a test. In fact I dumped the mix already. This was simply a test to is if it was the pg or VG causing the problems because I've heard it told both ways. Just wanted to share the experience.

Slim and simple EVOD tank, eGo Twist 1100 mAh battery. DruidPriest

DruidPriest

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2013
No its liquid sweetener same stuff you can order online just branded. As for the flavor I know its not intended for vaping and was not planning on my wife using it past a puff or 2 as a test. In fact I dumped the mix already. This was simply a test to is if it was the pg or VG causing the problems because I've heard it told both ways. Just wanted to share the experience.

Funny after note... McCormick hazelnut extract is "water, PG, alcohol 5%, and natural flavoring"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread