VG in 510-T

Status
Not open for further replies.

buffaloguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2012
Buffalo NY
.I exclusively use 100% vg in my 510-t without issue. Ive never had a dry hit and the same vg in my ego-c or ego-w doesnt wick well because its too thick.

Using all vg is fine but keep some dw handy if you do end up getting dry hits thin it a bit. I have used both the tanks with the hard and soft end caps with the T and i dont ever have an issue. I have to thin my vg in other units i use but not the T

makelovenmusic

Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Jersey
I have used both a mix of PG/VG at various percentages as well as 100% VG with Joye 510-T attys and cartridges. I don't drip, and I don't use cartos. I love my 100% VG juices. I have tried 100% VG juices from Johnson Creek and unsmoke, have been doing this for one month on the same atty and haven't have any issues at all.

yanivriz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2012
Israel
just received my new 510 today, after vaping on the ego-t with almost everything (tank-LR/REG, cartoes,vivi nova,CE2).

Im on 100% VG,and since trying LR systems, have noticed some issues with dry/burnt hits.
problem was solved by adding a bit of distilled water to my juice.

today when I tried the LR 510 atty, It was horrible experience! Burnt taste,battery flickering etc...

so I DIY- I normally vape 16-20 mg, so I had some 36 mg VG base,and kindly diluted it with water 50-50,and added extra flavoring.

that was a hole new experience! Amazing vape! really good taste, and juice price just went down by half:p

DigiBetti

Apr 28, 2012
Canada
just wish there was a way to use a drip tip with the little tank instead of the big round mouth piece that is on it.

I know this is off topic, but I believe there is. You can actually use you fingernail to pop off the little guard with the pin hole in it on the business end of the tank. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure you can fit a drip tip in the end once you pop that off. You couldn't actually drip with it and it would make it longer, but if you wanted smaller mouthpiece it is possible.

Back on topic, so I take it VG is a lot thicker that PG mixes? I'm new so I haven't had a chance to try VG yet but I was wanting to try a mix since I hear VG gives more vapor. It's good to know you can thin with distilled waterif needed. Thanks for that. XD

Last edited:

Bdbodger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
North Vancouver BC Canada
I also got a 510-t today but with a sr atty. It's working pretty well with a 70/30 mix. I like it so far, just wish there was a way to use a drip tip with the little tank instead of the big round mouth piece that is on it.

They do have drip tips for both the type A and type B ego-T but then you can't use the tank and if your going to do that you may as well remove the needle plate . The type A drip tip also works good on the Kanger 3.4ml Cartomizer and the type B works well on the EMDCC .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread