VG is VERY SAFE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavyrocker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Toronto,Canada
Since it is water soluble, glycerin is often an ingredient in ear washes and eyedrops.BTW,i just picked up some from local drug store and its dirt cheap compared to buying it online.I just cut down my 24m RYA to 6 mg with it and i can still taste the RYA,it even tastes better with a few drops of organic coffee flavouring i just made by extracting it using the VG.By cutting my70pg/30vg 24mg RYA to 6 mg its now its now about 20pg/80vg,this makes for a massive plume of vapour and less TH tho, which i dont mind,im not a big TH fan.

Read more: Vegetable Glycerin Uses | LIVESTRONG.COM

READ THIS,a cool read.

http://www.beyondbalanceinc.com/faq-item/1032006-accurate-facts-regarding-the-medicinal-use

Last edited:

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Hey HR - I'm so glad it's helping you as it's gotta be helping your BP issue.

Since it is water soluble, glycerin is often an ingredient in ear washes and eyedrops.BTW,i just picked up some from local drug store and its dirt cheap compared to buying it online.I just cut down my 24m RYA to 6 mg with it and i can still taste the RYA,it even tastes better with a few drops of organic coffee flavouring i just made by extracting it using the VG.By cutting my70pg/30vg 24mg RYA to 6 mg its now its now about 20pg/80vg,this makes for a massive plume of vapour and less TH tho, which i dont mind,im not a big TH fan.

Read more: Vegetable Glycerin Uses | LIVESTRONG.COM

b0redagain

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2011
Denver, CO
So I'm not vaping poison?

Xi0KOSO.jpg

Heavyrocker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Toronto,Canada
Hey HR - I'm so glad it's helping you as it's gotta be helping your BP issue.

My BP is under control,its now at 140/90,still high mind you but im working on it,i even went too hospital and got a full cardio checkup an im ok,i just have to lose weight too,im 240lbs and i eat like a horse,ive cut back to 0-5mg vaping too,also no more process cheese slices,bags of chips,i drink only skim milk now too and walk 5 miles/day,

Last edited:

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Now THAT is progress! Problem with being winter, it's kinda difficult to get inspired to de-stress/relax via walking or something of that nature. (but then I don't live in Toronto:evil:) Sure beats what it was a week or so ago though. Way to go! :toast:

My BP is under control,its now at 140/90,still high mind you but im working on it,i even went too hospital and got a full cardio checkup an im ok,i just have to lose weight too,im 240lbs and i eat like a horse,ive cut back to 0-5mg vaping too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread