Vg @ walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Omerta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2015
Ive seen lots of threads about this but they're all locked. All i can find at my local walmart is this bottle. ..
1435923240067-1838926698.jpg

It says on the label that its for external use only. Wondering if this is it or will i have to order some?

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
As long as the label says Glycerin USP its safe. The most common use of glycerin is as a emollient for skin, but it is also used as a sweetener in the food industry. The medical field also uses it in breathing treatments.

I buy the following Glycerin at Walmart here in the States.

Xx2MB5z.jpg

Kingboomer

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2013
Commerce City, CO
As long as the label says Glycerin USP its safe. The most common use of glycerin is as a emollient for skin, but it is also used as a sweetener in the food industry. The medical field also uses it in breathing treatments.

I buy the following Glycerin at Walmart here in the States.

Xx2MB5z.jpg

I'm actually in need of some of this. Where in wally world would this be found? Health and beauty?

-Kingboomer

Girod

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Austin, TX
I bought some of the Humco stuff at Wally World early on in my DIY career, I found that it had an off taste and was less sweet than Essentials Depot. So it's been sitting in my PG/VG/Nic/mix-hardware toolbox for months unused. I only tried it once or twice, so it might have been a fluke. I did taste them both straight from the bottles to confirm, but who knows. I guess if I accidentally ran out of ED VG I might use it, but generally I order more VG when I get below about 500ml just so I don't have to worry.

Reactions: Dixie1954
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread