Vgod rdta trick tank pro v2 help

Status
Not open for further replies.

LikelySplash710

Sep 28, 2017
A pic would help.

Where are you cutting tails? At the deck, Midway, bottom of tank? How much cotton? Combing the tails?

Don's dead on, to little info for an RDTA. Personally I find them tricky as hell to get right.
Vgod claims it has a pressure system so the wick is cut just below the deck four holes velocity style deck bottom airflow typical RDTA setup...

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Can you post pics? I don't know the tank, but that might help you get some answers with what is going on with this build.

For heaven's sake, don't chuck it, if you decide not to use it, PIF to someone! It's a great way to feel better about a purchase of vape equipment that might not be right for you! I have done that with about 7 setups, and it's not like I was going to get any use out of them, it actually made me feel better that SOMEONE would enjoy it.... Really.

But, you are right at the start right now, WAAAYYYY too soon to think about chucking it. :)

Pics are SO helpful with building issues, IMURGR is a pretty easy going site to use for uploading pics here....

Anna

LikelySplash710

Sep 28, 2017
Can you post pics? I don't know the tank, but that might help you get some answers with what is going on with this build.

For heaven's sake, don't chuck it, if you decide not to use it, PIF to someone! It's a great way to feel better about a purchase of vape equipment that might not be right for you! I have done that with about 7 setups, and it's not like I was going to get any use out of them, it actually made me feel better that SOMEONE would enjoy it.... Really.

But, you are right at the start right now, WAAAYYYY too soon to think about chucking it. :)

Pics are SO helpful with building issues, IMURGR is a pretty easy going site to use for uploading pics here....

Anna
Good idea may be I can do a little contest and give it away only used it Twice haha... It's a near device retails at 70$ I got a discount so I'm not worried!!! Neat tank just odd..
1509814934547-1112428865.jpg
1509815019592-1686046938.jpg

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread