VGOD VS GeekVape

Status
Not open for further replies.

papergoblin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
alabama
and which one is better to buy it VGOD Elite RDTA or GeekVape Zeus dual RTA?

Never had either but looking at both, the Zeus gives more options. It can be single or dual coil, adjustable airflow and the deck looks easier to build on. It also seems to be cheaper as well so that's a plus.

The Elite doesn't look like it has airflow control, so it could be too airy, depending on coil placement. That's going to be the big thing on the Elite, coil placement. I do imagine it will throw more clouds than the Zeus but may come at the cost of some flavor loss.

Price wise, I'd go Zeus but looks wise I prefer the Elite. Probably can't go wrong with either, so just buy both, lol. I'd look into some video reviews and pay attention to what is said about flavor, building and what draw type each have. I'd suggest looking for regular people reviews, not the big names and watch more than one video.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'd go by reviews and your personal preference, I don't own either so I'm not sure "Which is best" but the question is really "which is best for me."

I think personal taste just can kind of factor in to how much you will like something, if they're both well built and well reviewed, and I think they are.

Best of luck deciding.
Anna

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
How will you be using it?
Is this going to be an out and about pocket carry or sit at home/desk mod?
Depending on how you carry it, a lot of RDTAs can leak when on their side or if they get accidentally turned upside down or jostled about.
Wicking makes a bigger difference in leak prevention on an RDTA (especially when initially learning its quirks), and some are better about it than others.

One of the main benefits of a top airflow RTA, like the Zeus, is that they are very leak resistant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread