Video Review - JuicyLiquid Caramel Crisp

Status
Not open for further replies.

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    A few mixing comments, as I went into it already knowing what mixture I was aiming for...

YouTube - JuicyLiquid JuicePak - Mixing and Caramel Crisp Review

Summary: (Vapor and throat hit are subjective, depending on how you mix. JL PG base is comparable to other e-liquids, and the resulting mixture is comparable or better than many, but YMMV depending on how you mix)

Flavor - 8 - tastes like caramel, what it says it does. There's a hint of vanilla or something else in there, not sure what, but tastes good.

Strength - Mild to Medium - could be a bit stronger, or supply 6ml of flavorings.

Vapor - 7-8/YMMV - you mix it, more flavor without added VG will produce a bit less vaopr, to be expected. Vapor is fine in the mixtures I've used.

Throat hit - 7/YMMV - want more, add more nic or less flavor.

Subjective flavoring (Do *I* Like it?): tastes *great* if you like sweet. It makes me want to eat my e-cig :)

Overall - 8. Dislike the glass vial, but it's packaged well and complete. The card is great, but I'd like to see nic levels added to it. Decent, fairly priced.

Customer Service: 9 - Fast ship, good website, no problems on several orders to date. Good stuff.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread