Not open for further replies.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Why did I look in this thread :facepalm:

Just ordered the Vinci X and the ruok rba head from sourcemore, I have so many aio pod mods already and none of them have worked perfect for me to keep using full time yet, either not a great vape or they leak, but I still keep trying to find the one that I am happy with, maybe the Vinci X with rba may be the one :)
Yeah i get that. See the new thread I started on the OXVA Origin, which is the happiest one for me so far.

Reactions: Nailz

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Using the Ruok RBA coil and I find it easier and better than the Vinci one. Nice set up for my Vinci Air

Do you like it? My order has been cancelled--out of stock. But I got a 510 adapter for my Vinci X and I'm very happy with it. Turned the pod mod into a regular 510 mod. Problem solved for now. I don't have to worry about leaking pods anymore.

Reactions: ricks

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Do you like it? My order has been cancelled--out of stock. But I got a 510 adapter for my Vinci X and I'm very happy with it. Turned the pod mod into a regular 510 mod. Problem solved for now. I don't have to worry about leaking pods anymore.
I like it a lot. I find there's less condensation build up under the pod with the Ruok. It's easier to build on too.

Reactions: Katya

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
I also ordered 2 more Ruoks.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Katya

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I got all mine from 3FVape but it looks like they're out now. I found another store but I never ordered form them before... https://shopee.com.my/Reewape-RUOK-RBA-for-Voopoo-Vinci-Vinci-X-Pod-RBA-Coil-2-Post-Design-Easy-to-Build-Vinci-RBA-–-Golden-Limited-Edition-i.109834120.5942272621

I've seen silver and gold ones... All mine are the gold color.

Thanks, Rick.

I'm not familiar with that site. I think I'll just wait for my regular places to restock. There's a holiday in China right now so nothing much is happening.

• Agree

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
Hello. I have two vinci x and love them, I love the pods that take the 18650. Mine leaks all the time, every day. :( It stinks, I just keep cleaning and vaping, but I do loose a lot of eliquid. I have no idea what to even do with it? It just pops in? I did purchase the drag x, a lot like the vinci x, and it actually takes different coils, but they are too low for me and leaked the entire tank out while sitting on my night stand (should have taken pod off I guess). I love the .6 range and these are .2 and .3. I'm not a builder, I have hundreds of dollars of building stuff, I just want plug and play with no leaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread