Virgin Vapor discontinued flavors - ...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

catjoyy

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2012
Portland
So I know I should be posting this elsewhere but I had to re-register so I am only on my second post in the newbie section. I am so bummed out- and kind of flabbergasted. I have been analog free for 2 1/2 years. It took me a while to find the perfect coffee flavor vape which I could basically shift my tobacco addiction over to. I have been buying the organic Turkish Coffee flavor as well as the Cherry Crush from Virgin Vapor - ordering monthly the coffee and occasionally the cherry. I noticed that VV was discontinuing flavors now and again and I figured it was because they were not selling well. The Turkish Coffee had lots of good reviews so I figured it was a best seller and I was safe. But no.:facepalm: They have discontinued my daily Vape and it sucks!!!!!
Please - does anyone have suggestions on another good organic company that has a delicious coffee Vape?

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Not to side track: But if you had a problem with account access for any reason you should still contact the Forum Manager to get it straightened out. The Contacts tab is available even if you can't log in due to a problem with your account. => E-Cigarette-Forum

Having multiple accounts open under the same user information (including IP logging) can result in them all getting shut down. It's better to try and get the problem with your original account fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread