Vision eternity opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool-breeze

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2013
Upstate sc
I have a new mod showing up tomorrow or Monday. Please let it be tomorrow. Anyways, I thought my new mod deserved a new top. I'm leaning towards the vision eternity. Seems to be a good design best I can tell. What I'm wondering is the 2 post caps (whatever they are called) that hold the wire down, it seems to me they would come off easily with time wearing out and such. Anyone have this problem or am I just being paranoid? Also any other issues I should be wary of?

Dzaw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
New Hampshire
The eternity was ok for what it was. It can only really handle 32ga or smaller wire, as the post caps press on to the posts to trap the wire. If you try to use anything thicker, yes, they will come off annoyingly often.

If you're actually interested in an RBA I would steer towards something a bit more mainstream. Like I said, the eternity was ok - for what it was. It made a good intro for me to learn building coils back when I was vaping on an ego, but you'll outgrow it pretty quick.

erawtik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2012
Des Moines, Iowa, United States
Ya mine sits in the dresser. It didn't hold 30 drops or whatever it claimed and changing flavores didn't work well cause the one part that goes into the tank has silica inside it so cleaning old juice out didn't work well. Plus like stated 32 or smaller wire can pretty much only be used in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread