Vision Eternity ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smileyjen45

Jun 14, 2013
Niagara Falls
I'm new to the rebuild so this is why I started with the Vision my question is do you have to buy 36g or will 32g work as I'm having troubles finding the pre done in 36g and help would be appreciated
I don't know if it is just me but it seems like whenever I have a ? I never get an answer:unsure: It's a simple question I'm sure there is plenty of peeps that could answer the question but nothing why?
simple do I need to use 36 wire and where if possible in Canada can I purchase the pre done wicks it seems like if they sell it there all out

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
Some people have had success using 32g, but I found that 34g was the thickest I could use with the stock post and sleeves (without having to apply too much pressure). I used a dremel to lightly grind an edge on my posts and now use 30g wire just fine. I can't help with prebuilt coil sources as I just wrap my own and wick with cotton.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Last edited:

Jazzi Mike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
Michigan
36g is a bit thin for rebuilding. Plus it has 32.5 ohms/foot. That is kind of a bit much, unless you are intending to build high resistance coils.

I use 32g and I am very happy with it. I have some spools of 28 and 30, so if the desire hits me, I can use others. I have used 34 early on, but it was too thin. I broke a few coils I was wrapping and it is now at the botton of my vape drawer. I keep it around because I may use it for dual coil builds in the future.

Exhaler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
Mountains of NC, USA
on my Enternity I have used 32 and 34 wire. Anything thicker will have a hard time fitting through the pins when putting on the posts. Anything over 34 is too thin I believe and will possibly pop. Very easy to rebuild. use 2 mm silica. I've used 3mm and 2 1.5mm silica strands.
Don't wrap wire too tight, just slightly snug.
After using the Eternity in dripping mode, I bought a real dripper and the fun began.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread