Status
Not open for further replies.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I just went to your site to see the vivi you have and your description says 2.5. The photo you show on there is the 2.0 and the pict also says 2.0 but the smaller image of just the head shows longer wick of the 2.5. Which one do you have, its so confusing:(
There have been some sites selling the 1.0 as the 2.5 and replacement heads dont match or cant be used on one or the other. I just want to be sure cause I love these and have bought 4 so far. I want to be able to get the heads that work with mine and with so many heads out there, which version is which?

PS, I just want to say that this kind of situation is happening at many online stores, not just yours.

ec!gg

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
www.ecigg.org
I just went to your site to see the vivi you have and your description says 2.5. The photo you show on there is the 2.0 and the pict also says 2.0 but the smaller image of just the head shows longer wick of the 2.5. Which one do you have, its so confusing:(
There have been some sites selling the 1.0 as the 2.5 and replacement heads dont match or cant be used on one or the other. I just want to be sure cause I love these and have bought 4 so far. I want to be able to get the heads that work with mine and with so many heads out there, which version is which?

PS, I just want to say that this kind of situation is happening at many online stores, not just yours.

The images are just standard nova images: They are all 1.8 ohm heads

But description states

3.5ML liquid container - easily re-fillable just screws off!
Changeable coil heads - comes with (2) 1.8ohm changeable head
( 510 , ego ,riva , LavaTube, etc )
Screw style - bigger hole for and easy refill (dont refill the liquid in the middle position just from side hole )
Changeable coils are available in the accessories section
Comes in a nice black box set
Easy to change coil heads - simply unscrew bottom of Viva Nova and then unscrew the head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread