Vision Replaceable Stardusts and Mini Vivi Novas...yeah!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Strat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2012
Idaho
This is why I am so positive on these devices (the genuine Vision product). My wife NEVER pays attention to how full her devices are. Here are two pictures I recently took. She was still vaping both of them when I rescued the poor things to refill. We use 30/70 mix. Purchased from Got Vapes, although other vendors are also Vision product retailers.

101112181907.jpg 101112184920.jpg :p:p:p

Yinzer

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
Pittsburgh
I bought a number of the rebuildable Vision Stardusts (genuine? not sure) from AltSmoke...2.8 head. With a fresh head, they worked great. Maybe 4.0 volts. I have since cleaned them a number of times, and they work even better. I can sometimes go up to 4.6 volts, good for four or five long vapes. Then I let it sit.

Damn thing fills my car up with vapor after just two hits.

So far, they're my favorite. Maybe Vision'll come out with a 2ml+ tank that looks as sleek as the 1.6ml, though I'm only filling maybe three times a day right now.

Last edited:

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Fraser Valley, BC, Canada
I just got my first Stardust/Visions eGo Clearomizer today.....

Well! First impressions aren't really great! I filled my regular tank and the new Visions Clearomizer with a Ry4 I've been really enjoying so I could compare. I took about 6 puffs that I just 'spit out' from the new clearomizer to clear it.... then inhaled and tasted.... it didn't taste right! Took a few more puffs and still not the same... then I tried my regular eGo-W tank and there was the flavor - yum! Went back to the new one, and the flavor seems horribly muted, with a 'plastic-y' taste that kind of wrecks it. I'm leaving the juice in there for a while to hopefully improve and I'll try it again later, but so far I'm not as impressed as I'd hoped to be.

I will say it produced a nice amount of vapor, but the taste just isn't there....

Any comments from experienced users? Is there something I can do to improve this? Will letting the juice 'rest' in the clearomizer a while help? I really wanted to like this, but we're off to a rocky start....

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Fraser Valley, BC, Canada
I think they need 1/2 ml vaped through them for break-in. I had the same reaction initially, decided to finish the tank and it suddenly came alive.
Thanks Black Strat.... that's what I was hoping.... well then I'll let it sit a while, and try to vape through the pain (haha) later today... hopefully it'll improve soon. Appreciate the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread