Vision vivi nova and ss apollo vtube, I think different problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yourdog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2012
Lake Charles
Hi all, I've tried searching a bit but have found nothing on this issue, I just got my apollo vtube in today which I do say looks nice and seems to work just fine, but with my vivi not so much :(

I screw on my vivi nova and (i already know about the tight or no air-draw but that's not my problem) when it is seated all the way it will not fire, at all.. From what I can gather it is the center hole on the vivi, it is too wide, so when I screw it on the vtube the center pin which is kinda small, seems like it goes right in the center of the vivi nova's air hole.. so I get no connection. I have tried my 510-510 extension and it still doesn't work, I've tried all of the other heads and they don't work.. Confirmed that they do work on my ego-t battery, anyone have a clue on what the fix could be? Is there a different vivi nova with a smaller air hole?

I am not opposed to getting a new vivi nova as long as it is for certain to work, along with my atomizer heads that I currently have

UltraViolet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2012
Port Orchard, WA
I got the apollo vtube and the vivi nova V2 about 2 days ago. Works awesome. Perhaps you got a defective vivi nova or vtube?
I wish I could help. Sounds like a product defect, though. Did you try anything else on the vtube? I have a 510-510 connector and put stardusts on the vtube and they vape fine as well.

Yourdog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2012
Lake Charles
Yea I tried my ego 2.5 ml tank and it works very nice, so I don't think its the vtube... but it's really bothersome, I know I have 30 day guarantee on the tube but the vivi is out of the 2day DOA warranty :( i just wish there was a better way to figure this out without having to wait.. should I contact apollo?

Yourdog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2012
Lake Charles
ok well I tried the vivi with the 510 extension on my ego-t and it still didn't work the extension was messed up :/ sucks cause its practically brand new... so i guess I might need a new extension... any recommendations on the smallest sleekest looking extensions that would look good with both items?

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Sounds like ya got a blown coil on your Nova, take it apart and rebuild it with a new piece of kanthal wire if ya have some, or put a new head on it. Or just pull your nova head apart, pull out the center pin, and make sure your coil is ok/or popped, you may just have a bad connection, either way pull out the center pin on the head and check the coil wire, re-wrap it and put it back together like it came apart if you dont have a replacement head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread