Where Can I Get A......? Vitamin Infused E Liquid...Where To Buy Online??

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeDeason

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2010
Toronto
Why is vaping vitamins like injecting Nicotine?:confused:

It's fact that Nicotine and other substances are best absorbed in the body through inhalation.

You really think the Multi Billion Dollar Vitamin Industry wants to switch over to more the more effective and less cost method of vaping at this point????

It's like saying Big Tobacco should be in favor of E Cigs:rolleyes:

Drummel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2010
Sycamore, IL
Pardon my interuption...

One... Like everyone else says.. Show me the money. (Links of research, where'd the information come from..etc.) What acts like a troll, and sounds like a troll, just may be one....

Two...Heat Vs Vitamin (Or Minerals).. That's been pretty well proven that heat destroys both or greatly reduces their usefullness. Raw and slightly steamed veggies are great, Microwaved or straight boiled? You lose quite a bit.

And 3. Even suggesting to inhale a drug that was designed for ingestion is just stupid. It's a perscription drug for a reason.

Anyone even remotely considering the thought of this.. GO TO
......'s website and read the warnings.

Last edited:

MikeDeason

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2010
Toronto
When considering that heating or cooking veggies reduces vitamin content, you fail to consider that vaporizing the structure immedately introduces it into the lungs, unlike cooking which evaporates and minimalizes the complex prior to ingestion.

Nicotine is a prime example of a "drug" that is most effectively introduced, as are vitamins, into the bloodstream and brain through inhalation. It is only a matter of time before vitamin manufacturers realize the potential and inhalation, in some form or another, becomes the preferred method of vitamin intake. E Cigs seem a likely candidate for exposure to beneficial vitamins and minerals!

The E ...... Liquid, I know nothing about.

I have plenty of that type of juice on command.;)

Smix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2010
Wellington, New Zealand
When considering that heating or cooking veggies reduces vitamin content, you fail to consider that vaporizing the structure immedately introduces it into the lungs, unlike cooking which evaporates and minimalizes the complex prior to ingestion.

Nicotine is a prime example of a "drug" that is most effectively introduced, as are vitamins, into the bloodstream and brain through inhalation. It is only a matter of time before vitamin manufacturers realize the potential and inhalation, in some form or another, becomes the preferred method of vitamin intake. E Cigs seem a likely candidate for exposure to beneficial vitamins and minerals!

The E ...... Liquid, I know nothing about.

I have plenty of that type of juice on command.;)

Blah blah blah.

Do you have anything to back up what you're saying??? IMO it sounds like you're just talking out of your ....

Drummel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2010
Sycamore, IL
That's strange, considering it's a privately owned company of only 7 years, and then you claim to be in contact with their lab? Laughable at best.

They are dedicated to capsules and tablets. Last year they just spent a cool some in advancing their automated bottling lab. Guess what...? That lab is for capsules and tablets...

Lets go out on a limb just because I'm bored... Lets just say you do work for them..

Why would you disclose a non patented idea to the public and suggest you work with their lab? Unless I am A complete idiot companies have a NDA and if you breach that you can be terminated and/or sued for damages.

DWTaylor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
South Dakota
datsvaper.com
first I wouldn't mind doing some vit C. it is one of them nice ones that if ya get to much most cases ya get rid of it when going to the bathroom. If way to much you puke.
But dude ya sound like a broken record. It is the same thing just changed a bit, are you some one in politics?? ya have said the same thing what 4 or 5 different times and have tried to dodge the question, true not very well but......
Also I do what to point this out the US don't have any thing on ecigs other then one thing that was fubar from the start.
All I know about the studies is that one from new zealand. Sorry can't spell a lick.
I am sure that it is all a marketing thing but just by trying to full the masses ya never know they might have found something that works.

Last edited:

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
Inhaling vitamin vapor is one of The Most Effective Ways of getting the vitamin into your bloodstream and keeping it there.

The E ...... may be stupid (not sure really how that works) but the vitamin thing could make E Cigs the healthiest thing since the invention of a carrot!:cool:

Could you give us a source for that statement?

Doberz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
NW Indiana
www.facebook.com
Why is vaping vitamins like injecting Nicotine?:confused:

It's fact that Nicotine and other substances are best absorbed in the body through inhalation.

You mean.. Just like how taking a vitamin is the best way to get your vitamins?? Because I've never heard of inhaling a vitamin as being an efficient way to ingest them. And even if it did work, why do it when it's already available in pill form?

I made the comparison because it would be a waste of time to vap vitamins, just like it would be to inject your nicotine.

Could you give us a source for that statement?

Yeah, if it's true I'd like to see the study that proves so as well.

Last edited:

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
You may want to check out a few links here, there's research to debunk your theory, Mike...vaping is far from efficiency in nicotine absorbtion compared to smoking.
This is a folly to think someone can absorb 3000 I.U. or more of vitamin D3 for example in one days' vaping, not to mention about 78 other essential minerals. It may even be hazardous to your health to expose it to heat and then inhale it. Might as well stick to tar!
Follow the links, MUCH information in here. But on the front page is a graph to show nicotine inhalation vapor/vs/smoke.

Last edited:
Pardon my interuption...Heat Vs Vitamin (Or Minerals).. That's been pretty well proven that heat destroys both or greatly reduces their usefullness. Raw and slightly steamed veggies are great, Microwaved or straight boiled? You lose quite a bit.

Actually, one of the main reasons that spinach that's been cooked to death is less healthy than spinach raw in a salad is because most of the nutrients have been either cooked off with the steam, or left behind in the cooking liquid. If the heat from cooking destroyed most of the good stuff, then soups and teas would be as nutritionally relevant as water. Of course, I don't really know at what temp nutrients start to break down, and I'm pretty sure that the heating coil in the atty gets pretty toasty, so I won't say that e-juice would be an effective delivery method.

However, the more I think about it, the more I wonder about the safety of such a delivery method. Let's say that it works, and all those lovely minerals and vitamins get absorbed right into our blood stream. Isn't there the risk of an over-dose? We tend to think that if something is good for us, then it can't ever be bad for us, but EVERYTHING is bad for us in a high enough quantity. We can avoid ODing when we take our nutrients the traditional way because most of the excess will just pass through our system.

However, if we absorb it directly into our blood stream, we've cut out some very important middle men, and there's no real way to get the excess out before it could do damage. And even if it doesn't act like a Pulp Fiction OD, we need to worry about build-up. Anyone ever have kidney stones? That's usually from to much calcium. Passing one ain't fun. And then there's your lungs! You thought that tar build up in your lungs was bad, we'd have to be huffing CLR just to clear that crap out.

Now, you want to tell me I'm wrong on the above, please do. I'm just some guy with a slightly above average knowledge of how the body works, so I'm probably wrong on a chunk of that. But I do believe my reasoning to be sound (doesn't everyone believe their reasoning to be sound, though?), and I am more than aware of how stupid people can be when it comes to nutrition. "Oh, this is made from nature, so it's go to be healthy!" And then comes the anaphylactic shock or some such...

MikeDeason

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2010
Toronto
The chance of an overdose would hypothetically be the same as oral ingestion because with most vitamins, "vitamin excess" does not pass through when our body has had enough. So you could just as easily overdose on a bottle of chewable vitamins as on E Cig infused vitamins.

As far as research, there is plenty.

This is a starting point.

(WO/1988/008700) INHALATION OF VITAMIN A AND RELATED SUBSTANCES WITH TOBACCO SMOKE

Last edited:

TheBlueAdept

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
Northern California
I think the point being made (could be wrong here) was that most of us vape a lot, and all day, and it would be all too easy to OD on the vitamins without realizing it.

With nic OD, at least you get some warning and a chance to recover; I'm not a doctor, but I understand some vitamin OD to be fatal quickly, and with no 'warning signs' first.

Sure, 'use common sense' and just a morning or after-meal vitamin vape, and you shouldn't vape it all day.

But someone will; and if that kills or seriously injures a few, now our ecig cause has been harmed further.

Also, as others point out, the moment ecigs try to make ANY health-related claims other than harm reduction, it opens them up in the USA for a different class of regulation that we are hoping to avoid.

Drummel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2010
Sycamore, IL
Actually, one of the main reasons that spinach that's been cooked to death is less healthy than spinach raw in a salad is because most of the nutrients have been either cooked off with the steam, or left behind in the cooking liquid. If the heat from cooking destroyed most of the good stuff, then soups and teas would be as nutritionally relevant as water. Of course, I don't really know at what temp nutrients start to break down, and I'm pretty sure that the heating coil in the atty gets pretty toasty, so I won't say that e-juice would be an effective delivery method.

However, the more I think about it, the more I wonder about the safety of such a delivery method. Let's say that it works, and all those lovely minerals and vitamins get absorbed right into our blood stream. Isn't there the risk of an over-dose? We tend to think that if something is good for us, then it can't ever be bad for us, but EVERYTHING is bad for us in a high enough quantity. We can avoid ODing when we take our nutrients the traditional way because most of the excess will just pass through our system.

However, if we absorb it directly into our blood stream, we've cut out some very important middle men, and there's no real way to get the excess out before it could do damage. And even if it doesn't act like a Pulp Fiction OD, we need to worry about build-up. Anyone ever have kidney stones? That's usually from to much calcium. Passing one ain't fun. And then there's your lungs! You thought that tar build up in your lungs was bad, we'd have to be huffing CLR just to clear that crap out.

Now, you want to tell me I'm wrong on the above, please do. I'm just some guy with a slightly above average knowledge of how the body works, so I'm probably wrong on a chunk of that. But I do believe my reasoning to be sound (doesn't everyone believe their reasoning to be sound, though?), and I am more than aware of how stupid people can be when it comes to nutrition. "Oh, this is made from nature, so it's go to be healthy!" And then comes the anaphylactic shock or some such...

Why would I want to prove you wrong? You are basically agreeing with what I've said about heat destroying or recuding vitamins. I think you have me confused with the OP.

:D

MikeDeason

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2010
Toronto
Apparently Philip Morsis has beaten e-cigs to the starting gate and introduced the Vitasmoke.

For those concerned that they could OD on Vitamins if they vaped all day, the packages of Nicotene and Vitamin Infused E Liquids claim that you would have to smoke the equivilant of 1 pack per day just to reach the recommended daily dosage of that Vitamin.

It would be difficult to overdose

Drummel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2010
Sycamore, IL
Oddly enough I've currently only found one place that any remote information is listed...

The website in question I will not post as I do not believe in advertising out of country smoke shops, but the packs they sell are also written in Romanian.

Philip Morris' own website lists no information on said vitamin cigarettes.
And the one site that does have any information lists it as a possiblity, not a running product.

Here's one quote I've pulled.

Philip Morris Chairman said:
“We are looking into adding vitamins to all our cigarette brands,” says Phillip Morris chairman, “Smokin” Joe Franklin. “People smoke our products and we hope they will continue to choose our brands, and we want to try to help our customers out. Adding a few extra vitamins to their daily lives can’t be harmful for their health”.

Of course it states nothing of a current running product. And the site it's listed on is a novelty site selling from out of the country. Which leads me to believe that with all the lawsuits that Philip Morris has had running in other states for Knock offs, that this could just as easily be another one. Especially since no main stream searches bring up anything at all.

You've dodged everything else so any credibility is already heavily in question. Do you have a valid link? Do you have research information?

I think I already get you like to play with your knowledge and pretend you are superior, I think we all get that.

The folks here, including myself, like research and like proof. Put your big knowledge ego away and just slap down solid information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread