Where Can I Get A......? Vitamin Infused E Liquid...Where To Buy Online??

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
Perhaps those interested could make contact with the known forum chemists for a chart of thermal effect on vitamins.

There must already be testing done with vitamins in relation to cooking temperatures that could be transposed to the already know temperatures reached with atomizers (which, if not mistaken, on a 3.7v device reaches 190 deg Celsius).

There "IS" information out on the net per individual vitamins regarding thermal degradation, but maybe those in the "bizz" can come up with a CHART from their extensive chemical background or readily available resources.

They may even be able to comment on comparisons of value by ingestion vs inhaled absorbs ion.

-Greg

aross

Jan 25, 2010
germany
wow, i was hoping for some useful info on these vitamin infused e liquids but this is getting me no ware. I went to one of the top three cooking schools in the world and in my nutrition class they told us that your body will only take in 10% of any vitamin supplement that you in tack orally. the number one way to get your vitamins is to eat the raw foods that contain the vitamins you are trying to get in that day. I have no idea about inhaling vitamins i know the sites that are sell these e liquids do not give an example on how it works, just on how A, D, E,...... helps your body so if this works they should explain how it works on the site..

Going to look for the info, let you all know when i find something.

MikeDeason

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2010
Toronto
Here is the Wiki article on the Vitamin Cigs.

S.A.L.E with Vitamin E - Tobacco Products

As mentioned, I spoke with the owner of the smoke shop today and the Vitamin Infused Liquid that he sells can be used in only 2 types of E Cigs. One is a Standard type E Cig and the other is a HYBRID type E Cigarette, which combines both vapor and tobacco. Both of these E Cigs use a different type of nebulizer, a combination of the current electronic atomizer and a new patented nebulizer, which makes the vitamin vapor absorbable.

Apparently the newly patented nebulizer for the e cig allows for "misting" and the same type of powder found in the Real Vitamin Cig which is more readily absorbed due to an alteration in the process of heat generation of the standard electronic type atomizer.:cool:

Last edited:

Drummel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2010
Sycamore, IL
Perhaps those interested could make contact with the known forum chemists for a chart of thermal effect on vitamins.

There must already be testing done with vitamins in relation to cooking temperatures that could be transposed to the already know temperatures reached with atomizers (which, if not mistaken, on a 3.7v device reaches 190 deg Celsius).

There "IS" information out on the net per individual vitamins regarding thermal degradation, but maybe those in the "bizz" can come up with a CHART from their extensive chemical background or readily available resources.

They may even be able to comment on comparisons of value by ingestion vs inhaled absorbs ion.

-Greg

Here I dug this up. It would appear that light steaming has some effect too.

Check this link out.

Effects of Cooking on Vitamins and Minerals : Raw Epicurean

EDIT::

Anyone else notice that when our friend here has information debunked he doesn't defend it anymore, he just changes angle?

LOLs

Last edited:

MikeDeason

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2010
Toronto
Here is the YouTube Video. There is also a video somewhere about using the same technology in an E-Cig. I will dig it up.

YouTube - German Tobacco Group Launches First Vitamin E Cigarette

The E Cig version claims to use an entirely different nebulizer than the current electronic type atmoizers in tradional cigarettes. They will be slightly more expensive and obviously will have NONE of the unhealthy components of a traditional cigarette.

Expect them at your local Health Food Store within 2 years:cool:

The E Cig version claims to use an entirely different nebulizer than the current electronic type atmoizers in tradional cigarettes. They will be slightly more expensive and obviously will have NONE of the unhealthy components of a traditional cigarette.

Expect them at your local Health Food Store within 2 years:cool:

So what you're saying is that they're going to release a 0mg nic e-cig with a slightly different mechanism, but pitching it as something entirely new? Man, you gotta love those marketing geniuses.

Also, isn't vitamin E used in skin care products as a moisturizer? It'd make sense, since they said they want to reduce irritation. I can see it catching on, too, since everyone likes to moisturize, and Heaven forbid your lungs get all wrinkly and old looking. Forecast for 2010/2011:

Camel releases new moisturizer-rich cigarettes: Oasis. Rich, satisfying, moist! Like a cool drink on a hot, dry day, Oasis. Bold, smooth, Camel flavor you love, infused with aloe vera juice.

rico

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2009
when liquids under 80° celsius make more baktery or virus ,

and when a atomizer make more the 100° celsius temperature then destroy all vitamins in the e-liquid.

cool cold vapor is the best way for vitamins liquids,

but which temperature is the best for healthcare e-smoking?

Now with 901 or 501 or 801 atmomizer and 3,7v -7,2 volt we dont can smoke vitamins.

temperaturregulation for the lungs and liquid is the future .

MikeDeason

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2010
Toronto
I have located the information ONLINE regarding the Next Generation of E Cigs with the new nebulizer technology that allows for better vitamin vapoization through the use of an electronic HYBRID type atomizer.

The link is currently down but they claim "Site Construction". I should be able to post the information shortly.:cool:

So what you're saying is that they're going to release a 0mg nic e-cig with a slightly different mechanism, but pitching it as something entirely new? Man, you gotta love those marketing geniuses.

The Vitamin Infused E Cigs HAVE Nicotine

voltaire

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2009
Florida
violent-smiley-1359.gif
:cool:
violent-smiley-1368.gif

MastiffMike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2009
Dogville Estate
I have located the information ONLINE regarding the Next Generation of E Cigs with the new nebulizer technology that allows for better vitamin vapoization through the use of an electronic HYBRID type atomizer.

Please post a link then!

The link is currently down but they claim "Site Construction".

Oh, I see, so it currently doesn't exist?!?! Go ahead, post the link now for the site that's says "Site Construction" so that we can visit hourly until it's up!

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
I must have missed the Hybrid. MikeDeason, I don't like the way this smells. What exactly do you want to do, vape or just load your atty with charred garbage. When you get your weaponized calcium, show us a picture. I'm getting a little leery opening your links, so not going to do that anymore. 'Bye

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread