Where Can I Get A......? Vitamin Infused E Liquid...Where To Buy Online??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
You continue to promote this stuff, my opinion you need a new hobby.
Vitamin A substances have been proven capable of preventing chemical and spontaneous carcinogenesis in the epithelial tissue of the bronchi, trachea, stomach, skin, uterus and prostate, in man and in animals, both in vitro and in vivo. Such prevention seems to be particularly effective in the case of bronchogenic squamous carcinoma, since the latter has a long latency period during which metaplasia slowly develops. GOUVEIA,J. et al., The Lancet, March 27, 1982, pages 710-712.
I deem it to be most far-reaching in it's dream state, and most dangerous in practice of adding Vitamin A or any other substance into cigarettes to prevent cancers, especially based on 30 year old data.
Sounds to me like more Big tobacco propoganda, which has passed expiration date . I think we've all heard quite enough of that. But to put it in vaporized VG and PG seems like a huge stretch.
Snake oil comes to my mind. If Pharma has designs on this objective I would wait for the FDA movie! I would never pin my cancer prevention program on it for the time being, for sure.

Please, read some of the New Zealand testing data, just for kicks.

Last edited:

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
For all we know, Big tobacco had already incorporated the additions to their tobacco soup.
How do you think it worked out for them so far?
What do you think we're doing here on ECF if not promoting e-cigs as a safer alternative to tobacco cigarettes?
Being open minded does not include being open to risky practice without verifying the risk. Most of us as smokers already went down that road, to our detriment.
You should spend a few days gleaning knowledge with Drew at http://www.nhaler.com/. Tell him I sent you.

Last edited:
And even if it doesn't act like a Pulp Fiction OD, we need to worry about build-up. Anyone ever have kidney stones? That's usually from to much calcium. Passing one ain't fun. And then there's your lungs! You thought that tar build up in your lungs was bad, we'd have to be huffing CLR just to clear that crap out.

I am looking at this just from a vitamin D point of view and no other vitamins or minerals. Actually in general the fear of skin cancer has made many Vitamin D deficient. The most effective method for getting Vitamin D is not ingestion. It is through the skin from the sun. And though staying out of the sun prevents skin cancer, Vitamin D helps prevent many other types of cancer. (Sources about the benefit of D are everywhere. My doctor who just a year ago got on to me for being in the sun in now encouraging me to get a tan. There is one study showing the lowest percentage of breast cancer in the US is Arizona and its is thought to be due to sunlight exposure.)

I personally am so Vitamin D deficient there is no way I can overdose, so it would be worth trying for me, but only for Vitamin D. My only concern would be that mentioned above by the Gentleman Cannibal of build up on the lungs, but we do not know the longterm effect of many ingredients in eliquids and their buildup on the lungs.

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
I am looking at this just from a vitamin D point of view and no other vitamins or minerals. Actually in general the fear of skin cancer has made many Vitamin D deficient. The most effective method for getting Vitamin D is not ingestion. It is through the skin from the sun. And though staying out of the sun prevents skin cancer, Vitamin D helps prevent many other types of cancer. (Sources about the benefit of D are everywhere. My doctor who just a year ago got on to me for being in the sun in now encouraging me to get a tan. There is one study showing the lowest percentage of breast cancer in the US is Arizona and its is thought to be due to sunlight exposure.)

I personally am so Vitamin D deficient there is no way I can overdose, so it would be worth trying for me, but only for Vitamin D. My only concern would be that mentioned above by the Gentleman Cannibal of build up on the lungs, but we do not know the longterm effect of many ingredients in eliquids and their buildup on the lungs.

So, stick with sunshine and supplements!! That's the way to go.:)

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
So, stick with sunshine and supplements!! That's the way to go.:)
Ditto from me shopgirl, get some good supplements of D3.
Katmar is speaking from experience.
If you're older, a good calcium/D3 combo is excellent. You can't vape the amount I need! My lungs would be like cement blocks!
I love the CLR comment from The Gentleman Cannibal, what a hoot!

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
Ditto from me shopgirl, get some good supplements of D3.
Katmar is speaking from experience.
If you're older, a good calcium/D3 combo is excellent. You can't vape the amount I need! My lungs would be like cement blocks!
I love the CLR comment from The Gentleman Cannibal, what a hoot!

ROFL at cement blocks. You and me both!!!!!

Drummel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2010
Sycamore, IL
Quick, find me some CLR in VG!!!!

:shock:

LOL!

Uggh..that just makes me shiver! :D

MikeDeason said:
Yes, Big Tobacco has: VITASMOKE by Philip Morris.

They are restricted due to some bad publicity.

E-Cigs will be the new Health Craze. Bigger than the Carrots, Green Tea and Dark Chocolate Combined.

Vaping can and will be the healthiest and most pleasurable method for antioxidant induction ever. Give it 2 years.:cool:

I love you for one reason, you definitely amuse my time. :cool::cool:

The only VitaAnything(smoke) seems to be some .de site out of Germany. And they are powered by a mass marketing site known as Django. They cater to pretty much everyone. How much credibility is in that?

And back to Philip Morris. If they had such bad publicity why doesn't anyone know about it?

Smokers in Romania? Smokers in Germany? Last I checked Philip Morris was American.

I've checked many of the fine and fancy search engines, I've even checked cache's on old pages that are expired. I've had fun exploring the web in my freetime, but outside of your link there isn't anything I can find. :D:cool::p

Last edited:

MikeDeason

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2010
Toronto
Philip Morris has recieved bad publicity every time they release ANYTHING that can make tobacco healthier.
Vitasmoke - Philip Morris Smoking Novelty

Regardless, there would be no build up on the lungs as Vitamins are not in any way composed like Tar.

Vitamins A and D and Calcium would be the easiest to manufacture into a suitable vaping liquid.

Since there are NO health issues with vaping, E Cigs will not encounter the same resistance Big Tobacco did, when they tried to introduce vitamins into their products.:cool:

Drummel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2010
Sycamore, IL
Philip Morris has recieved bad publicity every time they release ANYTHING that can make tobacco healthier.

Regardless, there would be no build up on the lungs as Vitamins are not in any way composed like Tar.

Vitamins A and D and Calcium would be the easiest to manufacture into a suitable vaping liquid.

Since there are NO health issues with vaping, E Cigs will not encounter the same resistance Big Tobacco did, when they tried to introduce vitamins into their products.:cool:

How about them apples, there's the rogue site now...

Lets step back a tad to your WIPO website, again.

You do know the link you pro-offer is information from 1988.
And the website you offer doesn't offer anything offical in anyway. In fact I've already quoted from that website. Another thing that is NOT official information. It that Philip Morris? No. It's not even close. If you'd be so kind as to provide a valid link, preferably directly in relation to Philip Morris, and not an out of this country cigarette reseller, I may be interested to listen to your argument and continue to banter with you.

Until then.. :cool:

Drummel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2010
Sycamore, IL

MikeDeason

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2010
Toronto
Philip Morris has tried numerous times to launch a "healthy" cigarette. I would imagine American Spirit by RJ Reynolds is the current healthiest cigarette.

A German company will be introducing the Vitamin E infused cigarette which was was patented by Rousseau Research.

German Tobacco Group Launches World's First Vitamin E Cigarette. | North America > United States from AllBusiness.com

I spoke with the owner of the smoke shop today and he says the Vitamin Infused Liquid that he sells can be used in only 2 types of E Cigs. One is a Standard type E Cig and the other is a HYBRID type E Cigarette, which combines both vapor and tobacco. Both of these E Cigs use a different type of nebulizer, a combination of the current electronic atomizer and a new patented nebulizer, which makes the vitamin vapor absorbable.:cool:

Last edited:

MastiffMike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2009
Dogville Estate
Philip Morris has tried numerous times to launch a "healthy" cigarette. I would imagine American Spirit by RJ Reynolds is the current healthiest cigarette.

A German company will be introducing the Vitamin E infused cigarette which was was patented by Rousseau Research.

German Tobacco Group Launches World's First Vitamin E Cigarette. | North America > United States from AllBusiness.com

I spoke with the owner of the smoke shop today and he says the Vitamin Infused Liquid that he sells can be used in only 2 types of E Cigs. One is a Standard type E Cig and the other is a HYBRID type E Cigarette, which combines both vapor and tobacco. Both of these E Cigs use a different type of nebulizer, a combination of the current electronic atomizer and a new patented nebulizer, which makes the vitamin vapor absorbable.:cool:

LMAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com

LMAO:lol: waka waka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread