• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Viva Nova Questions??

Status
Not open for further replies.

XCypher

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2012
Ottawa, ON
So after a weeks delay on the torch i finally got to making a ss mesh wick and coil. Metered 1.7ohms on my LT 1.5T
IMG187.jpg IMG188.jpg

XCypher

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2012
Ottawa, ON
Waiting on vaping the remainder of whats in the tank lol i'm eager to test too as it was my 1st ss mesh attempt and 2nd coil wraping. I'm only really concerned about flooding and wicking but i have test fired it and all coils glowed evenly so thats good ;) Couple hours and i'll have a report on it.

P.s idk how they roll with a paper clip or anything else, found it odd so i just used nothing :p besides my fingers and still was a good hole through the middle.

Last edited:

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
Constantine, what were you talking about messing with the bolts center pin makes it more likely to have a short/fail?

mir?!? I was talking with project guy and trying to give some idea's on how to make the nova tank....well....not stand out so much, and how it could look like one fluid machine.....I was asking about the center post of said APV, as i was trying to figure out which version it was, seeing as to date there is fifteen different names and everyone is saying theirs is the utter correct one....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread