VIVI NOVA 2.5 help! (stupid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stef64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2011
Michigan
hello, ok so my stupid question is why are there three different ohm atty heads with the vivi nova? i use a provari and am looking for the best vapor production. what should i use? 2.8 right??? thanks!

Nice thing about the Provari is that you can use any of the three. Personally, I use the following voltages with the various heads:

1.8 ohm - 4.0-4.2V
2.4 ohm - 4.4-4.6V
2.8 ohm - 4.7-5.0V

Flyer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Illinois
I've found for my preferences (on a Provari V2), I prefer the 1.8 and 2.4. Yes the Provari is fine with the 2.8, I just prefer the vape from the lower ohm heads, I don't know why. Most important of all - start your vaping with very low voltage and slowly increase the voltage to what you prefer. For many, Vivi Nova produces the best flavor at voltages lower than cartos. For example, I prefer about 3.7 V on the 2.4 ohm head and about 3.3-3.4 V on the 1.8 ohm head. Lastly, tilt it and roll it frequently to keep the wick saturated. Good luck and enjoy!

GrannyM

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2009
Saginaw, MI
Most important of all - start your vaping with very low voltage and slowly increase the voltage to what you prefer. For many, Vivi Nova produces the best flavor at voltages lower than cartos. For example, I prefer about 3.7 V on the 2.4 ohm head and about 3.3-3.4 V on the 1.8 ohm head. Lastly, tilt it and roll it frequently to keep the wick saturated. Good luck and enjoy!

+1 on this.

Ralikar

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2011
As Flyer said that's my vv range as well. It was designed roughly for:

1.8 3.3 v for EGo
2.4 3.6v for lots of stuff
2.8 4v++ for vv

This depends on your juice -- some sucks at high volt. And how how you like the vape--I hate warm/hot juice all day so I don't vv with the 2.8.

GotVapes has a new 3.2 ohm head for the 2.5 and the vivi mini for you Provari massive volt people...

http://www.gotvapes.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=151_163&products_id=967

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread