The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

ViVi Nova lovers? Best deal I've found so far....

Discussion in 'Canada Forum' started by tygertyger, Dec 8, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. tygertyger

tygertyger Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm always looking to save a buck, and so I was really impressed to find this deal right here in Canada.... I know lots of you like the Novas as well, so I'm sharing. Mapleleafvapes has the new ones (STV?) with the pretty metal jacket, and if you order two extra heads with it for a total of three, it comes in $1 cheaper than healthcabin at $9.99.

If you don't need extra heads the ViVi by itself with just the one head is $6.99. Cheapest I've seen.
    Extra colored metal jackets are $2, ($2.99 at hc)

Not sure if this is a sale or the normal price....

So... there ya go.... Merry Christmas.... and you're welcome lol ;)

2. RollandOfGilead

RollandOfGilead Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Kingston, On, Canada
  3. VIPOD

VIPOD Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2010
    NB,Canada
    Very good price for Canada, but wondering what discount HC will offer during their Xmas Sale:confused:

I'm also hoping HC carries the new stainless steel Vamo ...that's the new toy I'd like to buy, then again, there is the eVic, and all the hype, decisions,decisions:?:

4. gmypc

gmypc Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 16, 2012
    GTA, ON
    Thanks for the tip! Last vivi novas I got were the older versions and found out that the posts were shorter and heads taller so can't interchange with my current ones.

5. tygertyger

I hear that.... but then I'm still waiting on my order from there to show up. It was placed Nov. 3 :glare:
    DHL seems to be pretty good but it is more expensive even than domestic, and I get to feel all patriotic for supporting a Canadian vendor ;)

awww bummer! The ones I have are minis, and I'd kind of had my eye on those nice larger ones with the window for a while, so I was pretty stoked when I found out about this :)

6. StereoDreamer

StereoDreamer Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 13, 2012
    Columbia MD
    And here is direct link:

Vivi Nova Tank V2.5, 3.5ml

Unfortunately, due to the obscenely inflated expense of Canadian Post, shipping these Vivi Novas at this great price to the US would probably negate any savings you'd see...

7. jareb426

jareb426 Full Member Verified Member

Oct 9, 2012
    London, Ontario
    Nice find thanks!

8. Tgoode

Tgoode Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2012
    Ontario
    They're $0.50 cheaper at HV

9. struckus

struckus Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2012
    Ontario, Canada
    will MLV do snail mail for these?

10. Nubbie

Nubbie Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 25, 2012
    Alberta Canada
    wow looking at the HV and MLV pages for these is like deja vu, same photos in the same order with the same ordering options. They also use the same shopping cart plugin.

HV with shipping to AB - $14.16 (one unit no extra heads)
    MLV with shipping to AB - $16.99 (one unit no extra heads)

Just an FYI.

11. chagrin

chagrin Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 29, 2012
    Toronto, Canada
    Nice, although I have 3 mini's and 7-8 kanger t2s, soo I'm not sure if I'll go for this unless I break down and buy MLV juice samples then next time he has a sale. :)

Does anyone have information on what heads don't fit what versions ? I thought only the center pin was changed on the version revisions. I've only bought version 2.5 and 3 minis and the heads fit both for me.

12. tygertyger

He just announced 35% off juice starting tomorrow (Monday Dec.10) on facebook... maybe he heard you? lol

13. tygertyger

Well, I suppose that entirely depends on whether or not you're tax exempt from these purchases, and if you are, please tell me how to be.

When I did two "fake" orders just now at both sites, HV came in 28c higher for BC orders at $7.27 when the 12%HST got tacked on.
    MLV stayed at $6.99.

14. tygertyger

I dunno! But ask and let me know! I don't mind waiting!

15. chagrin

chagrin Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 29, 2012
    Toronto, Canada
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.