• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

ViVi Nova lovers? Best deal I've found so far....

Status
Not open for further replies.

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Fraser Valley, BC, Canada
I'm always looking to save a buck, and so I was really impressed to find this deal right here in Canada.... I know lots of you like the Novas as well, so I'm sharing. Mapleleafvapes has the new ones (STV?) with the pretty metal jacket, and if you order two extra heads with it for a total of three, it comes in $1 cheaper than healthcabin at $9.99.

If you don't need extra heads the ViVi by itself with just the one head is $6.99. Cheapest I've seen.
Extra colored metal jackets are $2, ($2.99 at hc)

Not sure if this is a sale or the normal price....

So... there ya go.... Merry Christmas.... and you're welcome lol ;)

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Very good price for Canada, but wondering what discount HC will offer during their Xmas Sale:confused:

I'm also hoping HC carries the new stainless steel Vamo ...that's the new toy I'd like to buy, then again, there is the eVic, and all the hype, decisions,decisions:?:

I hear that.... but then I'm still waiting on my order from there to show up. It was placed Nov. 3 :glare:
DHL seems to be pretty good but it is more expensive even than domestic, and I get to feel all patriotic for supporting a Canadian vendor ;)

Thanks for the tip! Last vivi novas I got were the older versions and found out that the posts were shorter and heads taller so can't interchange with my current ones.

awww bummer! The ones I have are minis, and I'd kind of had my eye on those nice larger ones with the window for a while, so I was pretty stoked when I found out about this :)

chagrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Nice, although I have 3 mini's and 7-8 kanger t2s, soo I'm not sure if I'll go for this unless I break down and buy MLV juice samples then next time he has a sale. :)

Does anyone have information on what heads don't fit what versions ? I thought only the center pin was changed on the version revisions. I've only bought version 2.5 and 3 minis and the heads fit both for me.

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Nice, although I have 3 mini's and 7-8 kanger t2s, soo I'm not sure if I'll go for this unless I break down and buy MLV juice samples then next time he has a sale. :)

Does anyone have information on what heads don't fit what versions ? I thought only the center pin was changed on the version revisions. I've only bought version 2.5 and 3 minis and the heads fit both for me.

He just announced 35% off juice starting tomorrow (Monday Dec.10) on facebook... maybe he heard you? lol

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
They're $0.50 cheaper at HV

Well, I suppose that entirely depends on whether or not you're tax exempt from these purchases, and if you are, please tell me how to be.

When I did two "fake" orders just now at both sites, HV came in 28c higher for BC orders at $7.27 when the 12%HST got tacked on.
MLV stayed at $6.99.

chagrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread