• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vivi nova question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your nova doesn't come with extra heads to change?

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

If I recall correctly, the mini vivi set only came with a single 2.8ohm head. That's all. Only if you get the 3.5ml ones then they give the whole package with all 3 varying ohm heads.

Btw aizerson, my mate had the same problem (I think his was a 3.5ml vivi though) . What he did was he changed the head from a 2.4ohm to at 2.8ohm one. Then ok liao.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aizerson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2013
Land for the Kiasu's
If I recall correctly, the mini vivi set only came with a single 2.8ohm head. That's all. Only if you get the 3.5ml ones then they give the whole package with all 3 varying ohm heads.

Btw aizerson, my mate had the same problem (I think his was a 3.5ml vivi though) . What he did was he changed the head from a 2.4ohm to at 2.8ohm one. Then ok liao.

correct mine came with a 2.0ohm and no extra heads..

Last edited by a moderator:

Angel_Eye

Verified Member
Jul 19, 2012
Do some dry burn, drip some juice on the coil. Try and vape see if the flavour and vapor is good, if it's alright. then should be ok. if not, rebuild or change the heads.
Errm... If the thread with the coil part turns black does that mean my ohm head is a goner? Just realized it when I was giving it a rinse.

Aizerson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2013
Land for the Kiasu's
  • Deleted by Syn007
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread