• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vivi nova question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeppelin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
Up North
Egos that bad? How long did your ego twist last you before it went down?

Very bad 3 weeks and it died. One of them I manage to re solder back the loose wire on the battery but also died eventually after 1 week. I suggest don't buy the Ego batteries. Get a proper VV Mod or go mechanical Mod like the Cube.

williewtb

Verified Member
Oct 20, 2012
same as you
Very bad 3 weeks and it died. One of them I manage to re solder back the loose wire on the battery but also died eventually after 1 week. I suggest don't buy the Ego batteries. Get a proper VV Mod or go mechanical Mod like the Cube.

3 weeks and they are dead?? thats very bad, i hope you did abuse them haha..

williewtb

Verified Member
Oct 20, 2012
same as you
i have a vivi nova, i just refill it 2days ago and i leave it a side for 2days. when i wanna use to vape all the juice has been leaking out. i have tighten all the treading i see no where it will leak. Wonder what casuing all this?

mine was leaking 2 days ago too, it was in my pocket without the battery so it could have tilted upside down or something, well it didnt really leak out, when i took it out of my pocket the juice was already at the tip of my drip tip.

i realize you need to somehow align the silicon piece on the coil head and the metal cap, mine doesn't really leak now but when i suck too hard, i still get some juice inside the drip tip, just have to use some tissue to clean it once in while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread