vivi nova tank stopped working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jett1980s

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2012
Mount Vapeus
It is what it is, a China made product and you can't really expect anything that means quality out of it. I have 2 Vivi Nova tanks, both tanks work on my Provari but one tank doesn't work on my Lavatube 1, why? Because the quality control on them is crap, I compared them side by side and the posts at the bottom are of different lengths, from what you mention I assume it's just one of those quality control things, and you can't avoid them if you're using China made products, that's just the way it is.

s14sher

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2011
Oklahoma
It is what it is, a China made product and you can't really expect anything that means quality out of it. I have 2 Vivi Nova tanks, both tanks work on my Provari but one tank doesn't work on my Lavatube 1, why? Because the quality control on them is crap, I compared them side by side and the posts at the bottom are of different lengths, from what you mention I assume it's just one of those quality control things, and you can't avoid them if you're using China made products, that's just the way it is.

It sounds like one of your nova's is a V1. As far as quality control, a lot of it depends on the vendor. Some vendors, like GotVapes, work with the manufacturers and come up with improved versions. That's why the current Vivi Nova version is v2.5

Also, I agree with Iffy that the center post is the likely culprit. I've found that most connection problems are because of the center pin on either the tank/carto or the battery itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread