The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vladdin RE: 20 blinks when micro USB inserted

Discussion in 'Vape Pod Systems' started by quadrupleipa, Jan 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. quadrupleipa

quadrupleipa New Member

Jun 14, 2018
    I just received a Vladdin RE yesterday. I used it for a bit, and then tried charging it. The white indicator light is supposed to remain illuminated until it is fully charged. Instead, when I plug it in, the white light blinks 20 times, then 3 more times when I unplug it. Is this a problem anyone else has experience with? It seems to vape fine, though I assume it is not recharging. Sometimes I can plug in the micro-USB just right to get the white indicator light to stay on, allowing it to recharge a bit. But then inevitably it flashes 20 times and remains unlit. Any information from the community would be great.

2. bombastinator

bombastinator ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    I’ve got one but never experienced your issue. My problem with the thing is the replacement pods were of vastly lower quality to the point of being unusable. MicroUSB2 is famous for being a horribly fragile easy to mess up connection. I would suspect that first personally.

3. quadrupleipa

quadrupleipa New Member

Jun 14, 2018
    Thanks for the advice. I figured out a "fix." It seems to recharge fine if I drain a fair amount of the battery before recharging. It seems it is responding (at least lightwise) as if it is a fully charged battery until I hit it 100 times or so...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.