Not open for further replies.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
Thanks for the follow-up.

The feed chamber, 9ml bottle, being compatible with almost any 510 atty/carto, plus using multiple battery options puts it in a class of its own.

Some people have even modded a 901 adapter so they can use a 901 atty. The feed chamber works as a drip shield for a leak free experience.

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
haven't even tried a 901 yet but i'd like to see one of these adapters so I can try it too. Since i don't have any native 901 threaded gear any more it would be nice to find something to do with those attys. LOL

Thanks for the follow-up.

The feed chamber, 9ml bottle, being compatible with almost any 510 atty/carto, plus using multiple battery options puts it in a class of its own.

Some people have even modded a 901 adapter so they can use a 901 atty. The feed chamber works as a drip shield for a leak free experience.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
haven't even tried a 901 yet but i'd like to see one of these adapters so I can try it too. Since i don't have any native 901 threaded gear any more it would be nice to find something to do with those attys. LOL

You have to drill a hole in the side of the adapter. This is where the XL feeds. Tat_skull gets full credit for thinking of it & proving the concept. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread