Volcano Inferno purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
As with everyone else I'm new to the forum. I studied up on the different styles, and types of pv's. After several days of reading and watching youtube videos I decided on the Inferno model from Volcano, via Hawaii. I went with the tank setup, but I purchased the MAGMA Re-fillable MEGA-Clearomizer - 5 Pack, and the syringe refill kit. This pv is not analog cigarette size. It's about magic marker pen size. Not the big marker though. Anyways, I found out I can charge and vape with the pass through 1000mah batt. and I have the additional 650mah for the wife to use for now.

I bought this unit so I wouldn't have to recharge the batts so often, and I don't have to use a charge box like the original Volcano, Magma, or other Ecig brands. All I need is my pv and maybe another cartomizer, or tank for the day. Easy, convenient setup.

I should receive this pv by the end of this week. I ordered the tobacco pure eliquid to start vaping right away. But I'm searching for eliquid I can purchase locally. I haven't had any luck as of yet. I made a few phone calls, but everyone carries the throw aways, so my search continues.

I think I understand that just over 1ml is equal to a pack of analogs right? And that most bottles I've found are between 5ml up to 60ml on one site. So, a 10ml bottle should be equivalent to a carton of analogs? If this is so, then I'm vaping between $5-$8 for 10ml. Not bad at all. Prices are pretty comparable, but I know I would rather buy them locally to cut down on shipping cost. I checked into the disposable type and found that the cost of refills were about $8 for about 5 units. Depending on where you find them. So I figure I could get more out of the juice than the cartridges. I don't know yet. I'll have to to some experimenting. I'm in Northern Ohio up on the lake by Sandusky, Ohio. If anyone knows where I can get the VG type eliquids around here, let me know. Check out Volcano ecigs .com if you want to look at what they have to offer.

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado
Welcome to ECF!

First off, great purchase! But, let me correct something...1ml of juice is not equal to 1 pack of cigarettes. It's impossible to gauge mls to cigarettes. The average vaper goes through about 3-4mls of juice per day, but that can change based on your hardware and how much you actually vape. It varies widely.

Once you get your kit, the experimentation begins. You'll need to find a nicotine level that suits you and flavors that you like. I would suggest buying several different flavors in small bottles to start with. You don't want to end up with a big bottle of juice that you hate. You should also buy a couple of different nicotine levels so you can find out which will work best for you.

VaporBomb is in Ohio, but I'm not sure how close they are to you. They have some really tasty juice, reasonable prices and great customer service.

Good luck on your vaping adventure!

Boodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Las Vegas, NV, USA
altcig.com
+ 1 for WomanOfHeart: a ml of juice = pack of cigs being pure fiction. And a pre-filled cartomizer is not equal to of a pack or more of cigs. I've been vaping at 6v mostly the last few days. My Silver Bullet @ 6v is using juice like a SuperDuty truck with a Hemi engine pulling a 5th wheel. At 3.7v it uses much less. Listen to your body. It will tell you if you're taking in too much nic. The marketers want to make the perceived value of their juice and equipment higher. You set your own guidelines. You'll be more confident quickly. Drink lots and lots of water. Vaping dehydrates (that one is true). :)

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
1ml is 1ml. Most people vape 2 to 5 ml per day. Don't try to match it up with cigarettes. However, I smoked 1.5-2 PAD of lights that were 18mg per pack, started of 16-18mg juices and vaped 1.5 to 2ml per day and I was fine. But I had a tiny ecig (too tiny - I had to upgrade). A bigger atomizer or hotter ecig or one with tanks is probably going to use up more liquid per drag vs the amount I used per drag on the tiny ecig.

BTW you bought an Ego and you can get 510 or Ego cartos anywhere - you don't have to buy from Volcano unless you want prefilled cartos (there are not a lot of prefilled cartos for 510 threading since it is a 3-piece). the most popular blank cartos are Boge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread