Volcano Inferno.T

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixiedust

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2011
Nevada
Tried doing this.....................but now I'm sucking juices into my mouth!! LOL... I think the inserts were placed there for a reason to warn you that juices are coming your way.
That's odd..I was getting juice in my mouth with those pieces in place, I haven't had a problem since I took them out

kayosphir

Feb 21, 2011
We've had nearly constant problems with the tanks. We've had to prime over and over again to get one good solid vape. The second vape has no vapor at all and tastes awful. CS was always helpful but repeatedly told us it was the "break-in" period even after a second shipment of tanks arrived. Our magma atty was nearly clogged even after numerous cleanings, and leftover cartos were horrible tasting while we waited for replacement tanks, which also failed - UGH. We finally ordered two replacement attys, which I must say, atty w/ drip tip seems to be a foolproof solution. HOWEVER, lol, we did stick a drip tip on a carto in the meantime while we waited for a replacement atty to show up. That seemed to remove some of the foul taste from the old carto. Inferno batt is a good one, though. AWESOME VAPOR CLOUDS when you have decent working equipment!

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
We've had nearly constant problems with the tanks. We've had to prime over and over again to get one good solid vape. The second vape has no vapor at all and tastes awful. CS was always helpful but repeatedly told us it was the "break-in" period even after a second shipment of tanks arrived. Our magma atty was nearly clogged even after numerous cleanings, and leftover cartos were horrible tasting while we waited for replacement tanks, which also failed - UGH. We finally ordered two replacement attys, which I must say, atty w/ drip tip seems to be a foolproof solution. HOWEVER, lol, we did stick a drip tip on a carto in the meantime while we waited for a replacement atty to show up. That seemed to remove some of the foul taste from the old carto. Inferno batt is a good one, though. AWESOME VAPOR CLOUDS when you have decent working equipment!

A lot has to do on how you vape. What works for me is an easy 5 second vape. I keep reading users say 1 second is all i do....i dont get that at all. then someone comes on and says juice in mouth....they vape too hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread