Not open for further replies.

D4rk50ul

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Hawaii
www.xda-developers.com
I received my magma parts I ordered for my 510 and Ego earlier today from Volcano E-cig in Hawaii. I wasn't impressed with the shipping, it's a local company and was slower to get here than a mainland order but it seems they get great reviews so take that with a grain of salt.

The main reason I got these is that they run between a LR 510 atty and a standard as far as Ohm's. They also looked solid so they won't die constantly and I've heard good things, so I wanted to try them out. I got a killer deal IMO, I purchased 8x mgma (510) atomizers, and 50x blank carts for about $70 shipped.

So far they work great. They put out a bit more vapor for the first 4 hours than my 510's do when they are new, time will tell if they are overall better. They do have a better flavor and do NOT get as hot. It seems strange that a lower Ohm atty produces less heat than a standard, but I'm a rookie so why question things like this :)

Keep in mind the cart design is different and 510 carts don't work with the Magma atty's due to being a bit loose and having a different juice well design. I actually much prefer the Magma carts and at a price of $1.99 for 5 blanks if you order 50 or more, its a no brainer anyway.

I'll update after a week or so of breaking this thing in and also when I kill my first one.

Edit: I forgot to mention the draw on these are much easier than the Joye 510 atty's on my Ego w/Cone. It's not as easy as with no cone, but its definitely easier. Also the cartridges from Volcano fit THEIR atomizer MUCH better than the Joye 510 carts fit the Joye 510 atty. I have to push in to secure these with a decent amount of force, and have tested about 15 so far with the same results.

Last edited:

D4rk50ul

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Hawaii
www.xda-developers.com
Ok well I did the best I could here is a side by side with the standard joye 510 cart. I pulled out the stock poly and laid it next to it to show depth.

b707cy.jpg

Here is the atty from cart side and from side view..

503xn6.jpg

szhnkg.jpg

I hope those came out o.k. I took them on my phone in bad lighting :)

D4rk50ul

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Hawaii
www.xda-developers.com
I think that the Magma attys are made by Baumay. Could be completely wrong, but they look exactly alike, have the same washer, same resistance and the volcano carts do fit on the baumay attys.
i've heard this as well. either way i give them two thumbs up for both performance and price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread