The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Volcano V-Kit

Discussion in 'Blu Electronic Cigarettes' started by Swimfan, Jan 23, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Swimfan

Swimfan Full Member

About the Product

[​IMG]

I live in India and recently got my cousin to buy the Volcano Vkit Deluxe for me. I chose it over the magma or inferno simply because of the form factor and the fact that the PCC holds and recharges the e-cig. I have to say, its quite impressive. The vapor quantity is quite decent, its not a chimney but its not too bad either. The build quality is awesome, PCC is great, battery life is decent and one cart lasts me a day.

I do have a complaint though, one of my batteries is faulty and I cant do much about it since im in India. I have ordered more though.

Overall great product, this little cigi really doesnt get its due, its not bad at all and has really helped me cut down.

About the flavs...

I ordered a 100 menthol carts, its a decent flavor. Thought if I went with menthol, it would be the safest bet since the reviews were good. I used to smoke classic milds so I was looking for something similar actually. Does anyone know a good flav to match that? 555 as a cigarette comes close.

2. Tiari

Tiari Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 25, 2010
    Connecticut
    The V kit and its brother Kit from Blu, seem to both have the same battery problem. I have four bad batteries, which work, but go off without notice. Either they are too sensitive, or I suspect, they were shipped alongside electronic devices or may have even gotten wet.

3. keelalagirl55

keelalagirl55 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2011
    The pup cave
    Swimfan

Volcano is ABOSUTELY the BOMB with cs....just throw them off an email about your batt issue and they will get it taken care of. I had a prob with my pcc and emailed just for a suggestion as to how to fix it....they within an hour sent out a return envelope for me to exchange it!!! Unfortunately it was not necessary...I drained the pcc of all charge and then recharged it...problem solved.

very true, but I think it is because they are exclusive....no one else sells them, so they are easily overlooked as almost every vendor has the joy510 and such.

Just curious....how is it faulty?

Tiari, try what volcano suggests.....I am assuming that the blu is an automatic as well......when not in use, just give a little twist to the atty to disconnect it from the batt.....the auto's seem to have that issue when there is constant connection between the batt and the atty. I don't completely disconnect, but I give about a quarter turn to both my Magma and Volcano and have never had that happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.