Not open for further replies.

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
I have asthma and vape 6mg nic for my sweet cravings, mainly as I was a social smoker. I've actually lost 10 lbs since I've started vaping back in December 2011, as I don't snack as much. I don't have any problems asthma-related due to vaping, either. It's the analogs that bother me, as my husband still smokes.

So my wife wants to start vaping 0 nic, she's a nonsmoker. She wants to use it as a way to curb her sweets cravings. I let her try my volt, she won't give 1 of the batts back.
I may be paranoid, but I don't know if her vaping is the best idea because she has asthma.

Anyone have asthma or vape 0 nic for the fun of it?

Bluesman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
PA USA
I'm not sure what this means because I don't have asthma, but the stuff they use in an inhaler is the same stuff we vape.

By the way, thenn, I am new here as well. I have been vaping 510 for about a year. Quite happy with my 510 gear, but the Volt was recommended by a friend (rave is my friend. You'll probably see her in here.) I am impressed with the performance of the Volt and have been using it alot this week.

I will continue to use my 510 and my Volt. But , I'll tell ya, I lose nothing when I vape on the Volt. Very nice PV.

thenn

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2011
PA
Thanks for all the great personal experiences. My wife stole my PCC and a batt and 3 sweet flavored carts 0 nic and took it to work to show some coworkers.

She has returned home and returned all my stuff.

Funny though all I could think to myself was why didn't she take my 510 stuff.

I'm on the volt wagon.

Update on my batt, with the drip cart it works fine on all the other carts, not a big deal at all.
My batts(both) last ~ 2 hours each(total vaping time).

2 hours on these thing is great as my magmas only got 30 - 60 mins a charge.

All in all, I'm very satisfied with the Volt, and my wife love being able to try something new that probably won't hurt her.

kia2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
USA
Aww man, now the wife is asking for her own kit, darn you SI.

:lol:
Better go ahead and get her the Premium Kit right off, because she is going to want the goodies later anyway. And don't forget the 1.5 wall adapter (for the passthrough) and the car charger. Bite the bullet, but see if she can wait until the next sale, lol. Hopefully, we will see one in a couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread